PG Mommy's Sissy Baby Girl
This is me in my pretty dress with my dolly.
Posted on
Gallery Images by PrissySissyNancy
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
My my aren’t you just adorable  

PrissySissyNancy
@ RachelLeigh
  Thank you!  
Baby Puss
Baby girl, and her dolly, sweet! 

PrissySissyNancy
@ Baby Puss
  Yes, I hope so.  Thank you!

Bell
You are a very pretty looking little girl in that dress sweetheart it is cut nice and short to show off your nappy  just perfectly⁶

PrissySissyNancy
@ Bell
  You're so sweet!  Thank you!  
Bell
  i cant wait to show your babysitter your new room you are a lucky little girl  your mommy even has your nappies with princess on them to match your room nancy isnt that lovely i cant wait till i get to change you at nap time

PrissySissyNancy
Those are fantastic creations, Bell.  This baby girl loves what you did!   

Bell
@ PrissySissyNancy
  thats ok i enjoy doing them let me know if you want me to do any more  

sissybabysamantha2
Your are a lovely baby very cute and your dress is nice and short and showing your nappy of nicely     

PrissySissyNancy
Thank you very much! 
sissy servant 737-829-633
 WHAT A GREAT OUTFIT TO BRING YOU TO THE HIDDEN PLACES OF THE MIND THAT THE WORLD SELDOM SEES.

PrissySissyNancy
Yes.  Very much so! It is my place and I'm both ashamed and thrilled to be here.   
nappyon
 my  name is  anthony  i waer  nappies for  bed i  still wet the  bed  and i  have  been a sissy  all my  life love to talk to  someone   who  understands  call me  anytime   706 715 0633 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.