PG Mommie let me wear a pullup
But by the end of the afternoon the nappies went on
Posted on
Mommie let me wear a pullup  - But by the end of the afternoon the nappies went on, First time in pullups, Adult Babies Mommie let me wear a pullup  - But by the end of the afternoon the nappies went on, First time in pullups, Adult Babies
Mommie let me wear a pullup  - But by the end of the afternoon the nappies went on, First time in pullups, Adult Babies
Mommie let me wear a pullup  - But by the end of the afternoon the nappies went on, First time in pullups, Adult Babies
Click any of the images to see their full size
 Mommie finally let me wear a pullup all after noon i really like them they are the closest reminder to the big boy kinickers i wounce had a long time ago they still have tear away sides like a nappy  but mommie says that i still cant get to the potty on time so mommies lady friend thinks it is a good idea to go back to full time nappies for anotcher 3 and try with the pullups again so they are under the changing table for anotcher 3 mounths its so not fair i thought i was a big girl
Gallery Images by Bell
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
try pullups again tomorrow
Yes
0 votes
Fulltime nappies for 3 mounths
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Mummy gave you a chance but you wet you pull up so the only answer is back to proper nappies for you. I don't think you want to be a big girl any way as you love your nappies.   
Baby Butch
You are not the big girl you thought you were. Those pull-ups will have to wait. LOL

Baby Puss
No, sorry you’re not ready for training panties. I think it’s clear, you need thick full diapers, for quite some time to come. 
Yolandria
Well the people have spoken...Full time nappies for you missy! 

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.