PG Missing story?
Can't find a story?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
There used to be a story, I'm pretty sure it was called "Baby Candy", written by babyjennie. I can no longer find it after many searches. I guess the author could have requested it be removed for copyright reasons?

Thank you,

Patty
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PrincessKira
Either the author of the story took it down, or the server lost it, or it was removed for violating the rules.
babied_cheerleader
I have the same problem with a story called the nursery of tomorrow, any copies still out there?
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader

shannellie
Yeah, what happened to that story? I remember the author (or at least the poster) lost it on zir computer, then someone else had a copy and re-uploaded it, but now I can't find it! What gives?
SissyDesiree
It would be nice if there was a message or something left on the thread after a story was removed, explaining why, so people searching for the story could find it.
- Sissy Desiree

Miki Yamuri
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.