Mipmixer returns 90210
Seeking new ideas/suggestions/critique
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Wow more amazing captions by you, thanks for sharing, and please keep up the fantastic work as always.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Baby Flo
Very good cappies! I love the first and the two last ones, but the others are great, too.
Thank you!
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

diapered_tristan
great job love the last one
sabrinac
Ultra awesome. Especially the last one and the buggies ad
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!

K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses
arphan86
amazing caps! love love love them!

JRich
Really good cappies

http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

HarperMaybel
Awesome stuff!
If you want a sun shower, you'll have to put up with the rain.

BabyBarby
the last one is good hah but very naughty! x
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
jessybaby
just lay back and accept a wet nappy
a new me teehee

Tmjohn55
Fun stuff I'd love to be one of them
Prissie
Luv all of those pictures. As for the last one, we imagine a young guy being taught by his sissifying mistress: Life as a girl is going to be different. Remember the three rules about making wee-wee: Panties down, SEAT DOWN, and then ...... sit down.

As for the third picture, I like to imagine the Prissie of my imagination who waits behind a bush at a summer camp in the wee hours of the morning (around the end of June when the sun rises early), when she and two of her friends know that its common for a few boys to take a dare to walk out along the trail sans clothes (except sandals to protect their feet). We imagine that when the boys show up in their birthday suits and Prissie gets a good view, she gets so excited she wets her pants. One of her friends says to her, "If you were naked too you wouldn't be wetting your panties and shorts"

Oh that poor girl .... :)

SissyGirlLuv

P
   Prissie

lilslaveboy
Simply amazing!
deewet
I expecially like the situation Kim was put in writting on the board as she tried to hold off wetting-wow, what a turn on that would be for anyone in the room.

And the last illustration, bet our girl will start to accept her punishment after being kept in locking pants for a few hours, I hope the stewing will have a big impact!!

DeeWet
Panties aren't only for ggurls!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.