PG Mincing Ribbons Question
A sissy asks about mincing ribbons and their role in sissy training.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
What are mincing ribbons for? How do you use them in sissy training?

I see mincing ribbons all the time when I search for sissy fashion accessories, and they look so fetching and girly and fun, but I have no idea what they are for, and no one online seems to know. I see plenty of blogs that recommend mincing ribbons, but they never describe what a sissy is supposed to do with them. Do you just wear them? Are you supposed to keep the ribbons of the ground to develop a floaty, prissy posture? I just don't get it, and I don't want to purchase or make a set until I do.

Please help this confused sissy dum-dum out and tell her everything you know about mincing ribbons!

Big hugs and thank-yous for your help!

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Mincing ribbons, are basically used to insure, that a person walks in a more sissy effeminate manor. You must, or are forced to walk, keeping the ribbons from touching the floor. So you can imagine, you must keep your hands and arms up and out, while you sashay. 
I hope that helps clear it up, and answers your question? 

Widdle Wendy
@ Baby Puss
  Absolutely! Thank you so much!

Baby Puss
@ Widdle Wendy
  You are very welcome! Note Sissymissmiss’s resent photo’s, and how she is posed, with hands up and out. 

Sissymissmiss
@ Baby Puss
  awww you called me "she" I do love being called she when in my feminine state

Princess Sabrina
Widdle Wendy
Thank you so much Baby Puss and Sissymissmiss!

This settles it. I'm getting mincing ribbons of my own. I clearly need them to work on my airy fairy walk.

Sissymissmiss
@ Widdle Wendy
  Please call Sabrina "Princess Sabrina"  

Princess Sabrina

Widdle Wendy
@ Sissymissmiss
  Certainly, Princess Sabrina. *curtsy*

Sissymissmiss
@ Widdle Wendy
  oh how very feminine of you *curtsy*
Princess Sabrina

samanthafrills
goodness what a terrific question! I had also wondered about the role of mincing ribbons!

must add some to my wishlist!

hugs and curtseys xxx
Princess Layla
They sound wonderful.  I must get a set for my maid uniform. Thank you, Baby Puss, and Sissymissmiss.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.