PG MichelleAnn22's Cappies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissy-toddler-jen
You look very cute and adorable, and your dresses are lovly too. You make a very sweet lil baby (and in pic 2 it looks like mommy had shrunk you down loads anyway, you looked TONY next to the chair, these are my favroute type of pics and captions)
Well done and i hope we see more of you*HUG*
MichelleAnn22
All the clothes in my pictures was made buy me and the chair you commented about is shown in actual size. It was owned by a furniture store as a display piece and I gain the use of it for a short time. You would be surprised how many pieces of over sized furniture has been made for display.

Silver626
@ MichelleAnn22
  You should post more pics of yourself on giant furniture, Your so adorable in your diaper and dress you'd look even better if you appeared in a giant crib or rocker in your diapers

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.