R Lovely Sissies
So dainty Feminine & Cute
Posted on
Lovely Sissies - So dainty Feminine & Cute, AB/DL Crossdresser Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Diaper Lovers,Dolled Up Lovely Sissies - So dainty Feminine & Cute, AB/DL Crossdresser Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Diaper Lovers,Dolled Up
Lovely Sissies - So dainty Feminine & Cute, AB/DL Crossdresser Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Diaper Lovers,Dolled Up
Lovely Sissies - So dainty Feminine & Cute, AB/DL Crossdresser Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Diaper Lovers,Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
Source: Pintrest
Gallery Images by nylontoni
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
such pretty lil sissies 
Miss_Poutyface
Love this set !!! 

Baby Butch
Awesome set of lovely sissies! My favorites are 2,3,4,5, and 9 but I do like them all.

nylontoni
@ Baby Butch
  Me too Baby Butch! So many wonderfully dressed sisters out there. I'm loving it, can't get enough!
babyginagirl
WOW WOW WOW,I sooooo want MY mommy to dress me into any of the outfits after being diapered of course!!! But MY most favorite is the first PINK one!!! 

nylontoni
@ babyginagirl
  It is my wish to have every sissy and baby girl dressed & diapered in the outfit of their dreams. They'll have to stay that way forever more if the fairies get their wish!

babyginagirl
@ nylontoni
  Yessssss FOREVER Please!!!!

lil sissie
can't wait til the fairies get me 
sissybabysamantha2
Very Pretty sissies I love them. I love to be a sissy baby or little girl dressed in nappies and sissy dresses 

nylontoni
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Be open and true about what you like. Eventually you'll find someone who wants to make you smile with diapers & dresses.

sissybabysamantha2
@ nylontoni
 Like lil sissie I cant wait for the fairies  to come

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.