R looking fo a story
need help to find this story
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 hey 
 i dont know where to post this but i need help to look for a story. it is about a guy has a friend over to watch the game and wife diapers him and the other guys get diapered by the wifes sister i think. they end up being dressed as sissy babys the sister always wanted to date him and make him her sissy baby. but also in it the daughter kept wetting the bed and when they all went party dress shopping the daughter wanted one to as she has a few already the mom says yes but frist she diapers her and spanks her for the bed wetting before she is made to wear the diapers and dress home like her dad. can not rmember the name off the story bubt it is a great one and been looking for ages. any help you be greatfull.
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.