PG living 24/7 as a sissy baby
just a question to everyone ?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This sissy is just wondering if anyone else  is fortunate enough to live 24/7 as a  sissy or baby girl?  This sissy can tell you that it is very lucky to be in a position that it can, and that sometimes it is not the fantasy life that many would think it is. This sissy will post the details of its life as a  permanently regressed sissybaby after someone else posts theirs........
permanently a sissybaby 
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
I'm a diaper wearing sissy (medical condition) I also wear lingerie dresses wigs & make up. I am the town fairy. Nothing new. I was abused and kept in dresses & diapers my entire life. A wonderful woman married me. We had four children. They all know my story as do all our relatives, friends, neighbors. You would be surprised to learn how many men are turned on by sissies, I was surprised  so many men hit on me and either want me to service them or let them penetrate me. I've only done it with my wife watching. She is turned on by watching me get ravaged by a horny man. Now I truly know how a woman feels.
babygirlpansy
thank you for sharing,  toni . Is anyone else living 24/7 as a sissy, baby, or little girl willing to share their story ?? 
permanently a sissybaby 

babygirlpansy
Well, here is this sissy's true story, broken down very simply.
This sissy lived as a quite successful  MtoF TS beginning in 1988, and had a small diaper fetish, and would fantasize about being a baby girl every once a while. When the AB/DL lifestyle became a little more known, this sissy (still living as a TS) became a little more interested in the fetish. Wearing Diapers under clothes to work, keeping baby bottles in the fridge. in 2006, this sissy met its current Master/Daddy, and He, (although not a diaper wearer), loved seeing pics of TS girls dressing like babies/ Little Girls. When we started living together, He asked me if I would considered wearing diapers full time, and eventually that led to wearing more and more baby/little girl outfits. This continued until Mid 2014, when He said He wanted this sissy to live permanently as a 3 year-old Little Girl, and with having only a few Adult clothes/ outfits anymore. He discarded them, and jus kept this sissy in baby clothes. Master did realize however that this sissy couldn't wear baby clothes to certain places in public. The sissy has a few juvenile looking outfits, but nothing remotely 'Adult".
Since 2014, this sissy has not owned/worn a bra or female panties. Since 2014 this sissy has been on a baby food and formula only diet (with the exception of soft  food, or food put into a blender and made into a mush). has learned how talk with a lisp (try a clothespin on the tongue for a year, it works). Since 2014, this sissy hasn't been allowed to any music or watch TV, unless it is specifically childish.  So there you go...this sissy now lives permanently as a 3 year little girl, and has been told over and over that this is permanent.     

sissybabysamantha2
@ babygirlpansy

I like your true story. I would also like to live as full time as a sissy baby but my life style would not allow this.  A couple questions do you use your nappies and does your daddy change your nappies. All the best with living as a sissy

Hugs and kisses sissybabysamantha

babygirlpansy
@ sissybabysamantha2    
    yes, this sissy uses its nappies at all times, and is completely and totally pee and poo incontinent. yes, He does change them most of the times, this sissy also has a TV Mommy, (that lives down the street) who will change them, and sometimes, (although rarely) this sissybaby is allowed to change itself, (but still must have permission from an Adult). some other things ....... this sissy's legal name is 'pansy', this sissy has been deemed by the Pasco Cnty, FL court as "Not being able to manage its own affairs", so Master AL John is this sissy's legal guardian. If your not sure what that entails, He, is responsible for handling the money from this sissy's disability check, He has Power of Attorney for this sissy and He has legal authority for anything pertaining to this sissy. So yes, this sissy does live permanently like a little girl under Adult supervision.
permanently a sissybaby 
Kadya_M
Several years later. You're still a little baby girl? 

babygirlpansy
@ Kadya_M
  yes  ,although know sometimes, this little girl has to dribe Daddy/Master to a Dr, appoimtment....during this time i don't wear one of my 20+ baby/little girl dresses, but i dress very juvenile, i have NO clothes that are even remotely 'grown up' looking.     Thank you for asking, dear
permanently a sissybaby 

Evalyn jane
I’m literally taking baby steps to get there.  
col567
Almost 24/7 on clothing I still dress as an adult male for work.
But I 24/7 in diapers have been wearing them since I was 8 or 9 full time from about 10.
Have not worn boys underwear since 11 got caught wearing my sisters during a diaper change.
Socks and tights are girls only wear boys for work .
Apart from that I wear a onesie full time and sleep in pjs or a nightgown 
At home I sleep in a toddler bed room right down to the bed I sleep in a f1 car bed with my teddies and dolls.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.