All XXX Limp Clitty Training Loop
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi girls,

I just thought this file I made might appeal to some of the sissies here.

While it doesn't overtly deal with age regression or infantilism (something I am considering for future files) I think my brainwashing style will work very well with adult little girls and babies who like to feel very tiny and silly while listening to my powerful words.

This file is for true sissies only, just like all of my others! I don't make hypnosis that you listen to and forget about, I am about permanent changes and helping sissies to achieve true acceptance of their feminine little selves. Sissies who listen to my files sooner or later find that they are exclusively attracted to men, while admiring women on a platonic level, and they learn to love being completely devoid of the slightest hint of manhood. If this sounds like you, then you will probably like my files very much.

Remember to listen for at least 30 mins at a time, and it's better to listen on headphones but regular speakers will also work (you might just miss all the fun subliminals and background noises if you don't use headphones).

Free download here (click the link next to the word Name, NOT the one that says "Permanent Link")
http://goddessgracielovesyou.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/training-loop-1-limp-clitty.html

Goddess Gracie xx

P.S. I have plenty more files (about 10 or so others, almost all of which are free to download) so if you enjoy this you will probably like my others as they all focus heavily on serious permanent feminization/sissification. I'll post more here if I think that you girls are enjoying them :)
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

paula_c
Hello Goddess Gracie, please may I say thank you so much for posting the link to the limp clitty loop and to the Goddess’s blog, my Master is very pleased that I listen to it as He has been training me as his grateful girl in chastity. I hope it will help me become a impotent sissy princess for Him as I want to please my lovely Master in everyway he chooses
Curtsey to Goddess Gracie
Sissy paula x
GoddessGracie
Good girl paula, that is very correct behavior sweetie. :)

It is so sweet that you want to please your Master like that princess, and I'm sure that training with the file on a regular basis will definitely help you achieve the impotence you desire.

Love and big warm cuddles from Goddess Gracie xx

paula_c

Good girl paula, that is very correct behavior sweetie. :)

It is so sweet that you want to please your Master like that princess, and I'm sure that training with the file on a regular basis will definitely help you achieve the impotence you desire.

Love and big warm cuddles from Goddess Gracie xx  

Thank you Goddess Gracie, i will keep training with the file to please my Master is my goal : )
Curtsey
sissy paula xx
SissyKimmy1
I've listened to some of your files before, they are really great. Very intense and they have all the right psychology. I would really like it if you would do some little girl audios, I can't find any elsewhere so I think there is really an untapped market there. (Start with some free one's though :P )

SissyBabyLeslie
I tried to open the file but it says I don't have permission?
Strawberry♥Mocha
i have this file :D 

Bimbo jayne
Ohhhh Goddess Gracie knows best.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.