leather goods
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone just wanted to say that I am in heaven right now, there is a local leather clothing store going out of buisness with stuff up to 90% off. So today I stopped in and got myself a nice leather halter top and a nice leather skirt. I had a red leather dress in my hands, i thought it was 20 dollars but it was 60 dollars so I put it back. I feel kinda embarrased because I think they knew it was for me, I said it was for my wife and gave an extreme exageration of her weight and height. I think they still knew, the only thing that I am afraid of if my wife actually wants to go inside and the women remember/recognize me....oh well I will try to get some pictures on my profile along with my pink nurses pvc uniform....just giddy right now....
Tiff
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.