The Joy of TENS
Because you know everyone with one does this at some point.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hello my darlings,
Today I would like to take a moment to share with you something that I discovered that is really a lot of fun. What is that up there? It's a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator or TENS unit for short. These devices are used by people with chronic pain problems but you can also have alot of fun with one too.

All you need is shown above. A TENS unit (that one was about 50 dollars, comes with a nice hard plastic case too), 2 cables and 4 or more re-usable pads. The only thing you need not shown above is some medical tape, the clearish kind. I use this tape so I can re-use the same pads for a year. It will save you countless dollars in pads if you use tape and just clean the pads after every use when it is applied to unclean skin, on skin in an unclean area or if you want to let someone else use the pads. Otherwise you only need to give it a light spray of alcohol every few uses and then afterwards get a little water on the pad, work it clean with your fingers and then let it dry, sticky side up on the bathroom sink counter or somewhere else of your choosing.

Before I go into how to use the unit or some fun places to use it, lets go over saftey kiddies. You should never place a TENS unit on the following areas (largely stoken from wikipedia to save time):

* On or near the eyes

* In the mouth

* Transcerebrally (on each temple)

* On the front of the neck (due to the risk of acute hypotension through a vasovagal reflex)

* On areas of numb skin/decreased sensation

* On broken skin areas or wounds

* On or near the trigeminal nerve if you have a history of herpes zoster induced trigeminal neuralgia (Postherpetic neuralgia)TENS should also be used with caution in people with epilepsy or pregnant women (do not use over area of the uterus as the effects of electrical stimulation over the developing fetus are not known). TENS should not be used by people with an artificial cardiac pacemaker due to risk of interference and failure of their implanted device. Possible failure of these warnings can result in a cardiac arrhythmia. Further never place a TENS pad on any areas of the body which will make a line through the heart!

Now to understand where to place the TENS pads, you need to understand how they work. The positive or red end sends a pulse of electricity to the negitive or black end. So if you place the red and on the palm of your hand and the black end on the back of your hand, when you turn the TENS unit on, in order to complete the circuit, the electricity will flow through your hand from one pad to the other. Now if you were to place the black end on your left nipple it would be perfectly safe to put the red end on your right nipple, turn the machine on, enjoy. Because the TENS unit is making a line of electricity from one nipple to the other, mostly crossing along your skin to get there. However if uou were to place the black end on your left nipple, and the red end on your left shoulderblade, you would make a line of electricity through your heart!!! This is a bad thing. Always mentally work out the line the electricity will travel before you turn on your own TENS unit or the TENS unit of your submissive.

Ok, so with the bad places out of the way, lets go over some fun places to use the TENS unit.

To understand optimal placement I highly encourage Doms to try out the TENS unit on themself before they use it on their Sub. There are very different sensations felt on from red and black ends. You will want to place the black ends where you want the most sensation to be felt. It's just like when someone is stuck by lightning and their feet smoke, see whever the electricity leaves the body, the most "damage" is done or the most sensation is felt, not when it enters.

Some example of fun placements are:

Agonizing pleasure for "male" 1:
Black end on the shaved area between the legs, red end on the underside of the penis head.

Agonizing pleasure for "male" 2:
Black end on the ******* (directly, I usually use a disposable pad for this, not reusable), red end on underside of penis head or over clitoral hood.

Electronic nipple clamps:
Black end on the right nipple, red end on the left nipple.

Agonizing pleasure for "female":
Black end on one side of the clit, red end on the other.

Ultra Agonizing pleasure for "female":
Red end on one side of the clit just below the first pair, black end on the other.

BSDM armpit fun:
Black end on one armpit, right end on other.

Simulated foreverspank:
Black end on the top left side of your bum, red end on top right side.
Red end on the bottom left inner side (not literally inside) of your bum, black end on bottom right inner side.

Slave punishment:
Black end on left bum cheek, in the middle of it. Red end on right bum cheek.

Cummie punishment:
Black end on the shaved area between the legs, place a condom on the penis with the the right end LOOSE (no pad) up in the resivor area. Play with yourself or the Sub until they orgasm, very shortly after they orgasm they will be shocked by the TENS unit which will both hurt and deepen the orgasm. It is good to know what the Sub's TENS settings tend to be when they normally orgasm and to set it to those settings. This won't physically hurt you, but omg it gets you attention.

Well now you need to know how to use the TENS unit. Here is a pic of mine explaining the controls:

Lets start with the power knobs. Every TENS unit has some control, usually a knob to control the intensity of the electricity. Turn this VERY slowly as a tiny amount of turning usually increases the sensation a lot.

Next lets talk about the two 3 position switches in the middle.

The top one controls how long the TENS unit is on for. This one has 30 minutes, C (continious), and 60 minutes.

The bottom one alters the overall output. B is for burst mode, which are slow, deep pulses. This setting feels like you are being ****** in some situations, or it can feel like slow, deep finger flicks to the nipples. N does not alter the pulse in any way. Each pulse is uniform and exactly how the turn dials describe it to be. M makes the pulses go from 1 us to 250 delay time (or whatever you set the dial to as the max number). This makes the pulses go from barely felt to intense over the course of a second or second and a half. This is usually the best setting to use to build up an orgasm, with the N setting used to prime before orgasm and the B setting to take you over the edge. But you can use them in any combination and order, or just one of them.

Lastly we have the two turn dials.

The left dial controls the pulse width, this determines how much pain you feel. But pain is the wrong word. Within your threshold, you will feel pleasure, above it, you will feel pain. The longer you use the TENS unit in a single sitting, the more you will become accustomed to the sensation. It is generally best to increase the pulse width over increasing the power knob because the longer the pulse.

The right dial controls the frequency. This affects the feeling as well. Low, each pulse can be felt, in sucession, but at about 60hz usually feels the best, and toward the top end till make you body feel like it is spreading out, it is fun to play with, but 60hz is the best to be on most of the time. Sweeping it from high to low, low to high, feels very interesting.

Have fun kiddies and ask any questions here before you try something you are unsure of. I have been using these for about 8 years.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
I just gotta bump this thread because TENS play is so wonderful. I am even going to have some myself for 30 or 60 minutes later.

While nobody has replied to this thread, a few did PM me. Mostly telling me that electrical play is not for them. Well my biggest question is, how do you know? Saying electrical play is "not for you" is like saying you don't want to be touched, at all, ever. All electricity does is stimulate your nerves. It can be gentle or violent, just like human touch. The only main difference is that when it is violent, no physical marks are left. The sensations are between that of a vibrator (only better) and being stung by bees, repeatedly, with some interesting flavors inbetween. If you don't like TENS type electrical play, you also don't like vibrators. I cannot honestly see how one could enjoy one and not the other.

I've experienced human violence, so I push the limits of what my mind can handle, in the most of controlled enviroments, my own. And I do this occasionally as a release, because I am well a little screwed up from my childhood experiences and it's the closest thing to therapy I will ever get. Secondly though I sometimes simply use the TENS to feel extreme pleasure and I allow it to be my sexual partner.

You see, the TENS is all what you make it into.
prissyprincess
  W O W !! THX sweetie It wooks Wonderful giggles , I,ll have to try it   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

OopsiePanty

W O W !! THX sweetie It wooks Wonderful giggles , I,ll have to try it     

It really does feel wonderful if you set the unit for that and place it in any erotic zone on your body. Or make it so a line of electricity goes through an erotic zone when it comes to the genetic female clit (unless you're really into intense stuff). The orgasms a TENS unit will cause once you know how to handle it are super intense and make you feel so superbly submissive when they happen. I always play fairly loud music when I intend to make myself orgasm via the TENS because I tend to start vocalizing all sorts of embarassing stuff once I am totally swoon to it lol.

I can honestly say that I would have never thought about using electricity on my privates, but once I used this thing on my back and got comfortable with the idea of electricity flowing through me (it is already btw) ummm well, I just had to know how it felt on other places *giggle*.

If you have ANY questions, pls ask me before to try anything not covered in my FAQ up there.
drippydryhump
Not sure what these phrases mean!! Number 1 is that the area where pubic hair would go? under belt line and above Penis! In that triangular area where men have pubic hair growing? except I'm not allowed to, I have to keep my patch area clean for my owner!! And not sure about #2 at all! thanks for any help

1) (shaved area between the legs)
2) (Black end on the ******* (directly, I usually use a disposable pad for this, not reusable)

Hello my darlings,
Today I would like to take a moment to share with you something that I discovered that is really a lot of fun. What is that up there? It's a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator or TENS unit for short. These devices are used by people with chronic pain problems but you can also have alot of fun with one too.

All you need is shown above. A TENS unit (that one was about 50 dollars, comes with a nice hard plastic case too), 2 cables and 4 or more re-usable pads. The only thing you need not shown above is some medical tape, the clearish kind. I use this tape so I can re-use the same pads for a year. It will save you countless dollars in pads if you use tape and just clean the pads after every use when it is applied to unclean skin, on skin in an unclean area or if you want to let someone else use the pads. Otherwise you only need to give it a light spray of alcohol every few uses and then afterwards get a little water on the pad, work it clean with your fingers and then let it dry, sticky side up on the bathroom sink counter or somewhere else of your choosing.

Before I go into how to use the unit or some fun places to use it, lets go over saftey kiddies. You should never place a TENS unit on the following areas (largely stoken from wikipedia to save time):

* On or near the eyes

* In the mouth

* Transcerebrally (on each temple)

* On the front of the neck (due to the risk of acute hypotension through a vasovagal reflex)

* On areas of numb skin/decreased sensation

* On broken skin areas or wounds

* On or near the trigeminal nerve if you have a history of herpes zoster induced trigeminal neuralgia (Postherpetic neuralgia)TENS should also be used with caution in people with epilepsy or pregnant women (do not use over area of the uterus as the effects of electrical stimulation over the developing fetus are not known). TENS should not be used by people with an artificial cardiac pacemaker due to risk of interference and failure of their implanted device. Possible failure of these warnings can result in a cardiac arrhythmia. Further never place a TENS pad on any areas of the body which will make a line through the heart!

Now to understand where to place the TENS pads, you need to understand how they work. The positive or red end sends a pulse of electricity to the negitive or black end. So if you place the red and on the palm of your hand and the black end on the back of your hand, when you turn the TENS unit on, in order to complete the circuit, the electricity will flow through your hand from one pad to the other. Now if you were to place the black end on your left nipple it would be perfectly safe to put the red end on your right nipple, turn the machine on, enjoy. Because the TENS unit is making a line of electricity from one nipple to the other, mostly crossing along your skin to get there. However if uou were to place the black end on your left nipple, and the red end on your left shoulderblade, you would make a line of electricity through your heart!!! This is a bad thing. Always mentally work out the line the electricity will travel before you turn on your own TENS unit or the TENS unit of your submissive.

Ok, so with the bad places out of the way, lets go over some fun places to use the TENS unit.

To understand optimal placement I highly encourage Doms to try out the TENS unit on themself before they use it on their Sub. There are very different sensations felt on from red and black ends. You will want to place the black ends where you want the most sensation to be felt. It's just like when someone is stuck by lightning and their feet smoke, see whever the electricity leaves the body, the most "damage" is done or the most sensation is felt, not when it enters.

Some example of fun placements are:

Agonizing pleasure for "male" 1:
Black end on the shaved area between the legs, red end on the underside of the penis head.

Agonizing pleasure for "male" 2:
Black end on the ******* (directly, I usually use a disposable pad for this, not reusable), red end on underside of penis head or over clitoral hood.

Electronic nipple clamps:

Agonizing pleasure for "female":

Ultra Agonizing pleasure for "female":
Red end on one side of the clit just below the first pair, black end on the other.

BSDM armpit fun:
Black end on one armpit, right end on other.

Simulated foreverspank:
Black end on the top left side of your bum, red end on top right side.
Red end on the bottom left inner side (not literally inside) of your bum, black end on bottom right inner side.

Slave punishment:
Black end on left bum cheek, in the middle of it. Red end on right bum cheek.

Cummie punishment:
Black end on the shaved area between the legs, place a condom on the penis with the the right end LOOSE (no pad) up in the resivor area. Play with yourself or the Sub until they orgasm, very shortly after they orgasm they will be shocked by the TENS unit which will both hurt and deepen the orgasm. It is good to know what the Sub's TENS settings tend to be when they normally orgasm and to set it to those settings. This won't physically hurt you, but omg it gets you attention.

Well now you need to know how to use the TENS unit. Here is a pic of mine explaining the controls:

Lets start with the power knobs. Every TENS unit has some control, usually a knob to control the intensity of the electricity. Turn this VERY slowly as a tiny amount of turning usually increases the sensation a lot.

Next lets talk about the two 3 position switches in the middle.

The top one controls how long the TENS unit is on for. This one has 30 minutes, C (continious), and 60 minutes.

The bottom one alters the overall output. B is for burst mode, which are slow, deep pulses. This setting feels like you are being ****** in some situations, or it can feel like slow, deep finger flicks to the nipples. N does not alter the pulse in any way. Each pulse is uniform and exactly how the turn dials describe it to be. M makes the pulses go from 1 us to 250 delay time (or whatever you set the dial to as the max number). This makes the pulses go from barely felt to intense over the course of a second or second and a half. This is usually the best setting to use to build up an orgasm, with the N setting used to prime before orgasm and the B setting to take you over the edge. But you can use them in any combination and order, or just one of them.

Lastly we have the two turn dials.

The left dial controls the pulse width, this determines how much pain you feel. But pain is the wrong word. Within your threshold, you will feel pleasure, above it, you will feel pain. The longer you use the TENS unit in a single sitting, the more you will become accustomed to the sensation. It is generally best to increase the pulse width over increasing the power knob because the longer the pulse.

The right dial controls the frequency. This affects the feeling as well. Low, each pulse can be felt, in sucession, but at about 60hz usually feels the best, and toward the top end till make you body feel like it is spreading out, it is fun to play with, but 60hz is the best to be on most of the time. Sweeping it from high to low, low to high, feels very interesting.

Have fun kiddies and ask any questions here before you try something you are unsure of. I have been using these for about 8 years.[/QUOTE]

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.