PG Im out
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Wasn't sure where else to put this. So, last Octoberish I told my friends that im a crossdresser/sissy, which they were a bit stunned by at first, but didn't mind, because my friends are awesome! Ever since then I wanted to fully come out as a baby as well, and last week, I pulled the plug and did, which ended up with me telling my last friend yesterday. And they didn't mind, because my friends are AWESOME! Great friends make life worth living and my friends knowing that I like to wear dresses, onesies, diapers, etc. and not minding that is one of the greatest feelings in the world. It makes me wonder why I was so nervous to tell them in the first place. In part, having to keep that stuff a secret from my friends/roommates is why I became less active on here than I already was. But now that I'm literally wearing diapers and baby clothes in the same room as them, I don't care anymore. I plan to live my life how I want to and as cutely as possible. This site, as well as several others really helped keep me going and let me know I wasn't alone out there, and I want to thank everyone involved, from the bottom of my heart, even when I wasn't talking to all of you, I was still reading. Thank you all.
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.