Homemade hypnosis
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi all,

Hope this is the right place to put this - and I hope it works as well. I created a little homemade sissy hypnosis flash file, and I'd like to share.

The only place I could put it was in my Yahoo briefcase; if the link below dosen't work, look for my Yahoo id pghpw

You can view it in IE, but it dosen't seem to work very well. If you right-click and let it download to your computer it works much better.

I assure you that it is virus free. If you would like it as an email attachment, just mail me.

*kisses*
-Pgh Panty-Waist

(Edit)

Its been a while and the link above expired. Here is the new link that works. You may need Macromedia Flash to play it:

*Homemade Hypnosis*
Last Post
66 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 65 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

cheerful_pixie
It's great and I feel more sissy after letting it run for a half hour.

Super big kissies to you for this.

~*Christie Luv*~
I love your hypnosis viddy! I'm not sure it worked on me though ..  I want to suck cock.. what was that? *giggle*

Brian
It's not very subtle is it 
sisbabe
its nice

MaryLynn
YAY  
kah91
if you don't mind me asking how did you make this? cause i wouldn't mind making one myself

Lavander
 :
pghpw
kah91

I used Macromedia Flash. Basically I just inserted a bunch of pictures I have and added text. The sound track was something I found on the net. Flash is pretty complex, but nothing I did was.

Hope that helps!

Qj3ster
Like it
kah91
thanks alot, as soon as i've got my head round it, i might post some of mine up here

lithiumbob
nice file, hope to see more
SissySara
Awww, it looks like it's gone. Does anyone still have it and can share it again?

ilike001
NONE of it wrks fr me "sob sob"
Lavander
The fixed link was in this post...

Linky

...but the file has since been removed. I still have the file, but I don't have a way to host it. If someone wants to host it then let me know. It IS a bit of naughty classic sissy she-nanigans that shouldn't be missed.

~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Thank you Lavender for sending it to me! I've posted the link that works on it now, so enjoy sweeties!

*Keep in mind its very forward with cock sucking, for any sissies that are not into it*
SissySara
Thank you so much for hosting that for us Christie, and I like it even if it makes me feel like I need something in my mouth.  

Lavander

Thank you Lavender for sending it to me! I've posted the link that works on it now, so enjoy sweeties!

*Keep in mind its very forward with cock sucking, for any sissies that are not into it*  

Yay! I'm good for something after all! That that you all-my-teachers!! You are very welcome Christie, I'm pleased to be able help out around here for once.
~*Christie Luv*~
Yes you certainly did help! *huggles*

DILLIGAF
i can never get it to work!!! *sniffles and cries*
sissy miranda
mmmmm such a dreamy sissy flash kisses and hugs dear love it...thank you sooo much

Lavander

i can never get it to work!!! *sniffles and cries*  

You must be clicking the wrong link. Click on the link at the bottom where Christie edited the post. Or, just click this: http://www.sissykiss.com/gnr3q22o.swf

jamespir
very nice not sure if it works tho i havent had any cravings for cock yet
PrettyFemBoy
OMG! That is my new favorite movie! Just 5 minutes of it made me super extra duper hungry! Thanks so much. I have to say that I am going to try to start my day with 5 minutes of hypnosis. Thanksies -PFB

Thank you for this! How wonderful! I feel more sissy already :)
0 - 25 of 65 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.