PG Hi
Hello I'm new
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone I'm new here and looking for somebody to feminize and baby me over text, for those interested my snapchat is galaxyrye/Thomas Manley
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Hi, welcome to SK Sissythomas . 
Baby Butch
Greetings! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!

sissybabysamantha2
Welcome to Sissy Kiss. I hope you enjoy it here   
nimeberi
 Hey! In case you don't find what you want, look at the chats for discreet hookup here. There is also a very friendly community and there are always people online. I often solve my communication problems using this resource. In general, I tend to think that an open chat is the simplest thing that can be for active communication.

vtorosort
I wanted to share a little love story with you that might just inspire you to take a chance on something new. So, I was feeling pretty down about my love life and decided to give online dating a try. That's when I stumbled upon Wizzlove at https://wizzlove.com/reviews/happn-review. Let me tell you, it was one of the best decisions I ever made! Not only is the site super easy to use, but the people on there are genuinely looking for real connections. And that's exactly what I found - my soulmate! Thanks to Wizzlove's amazing matching system, I was able to connect with someone who truly gets me and makes me feel so loved and supported. If you're feeling like you need a little boost in your dating life, give Wizzlove a shot. Who knows? You could be writing your own love story sooner than you think!

PrinceWelch
@ vtorosort
  can i ask a question?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.