He's a Lady
Reality TV thingy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I had never seen nor even heard of this show before, but my auto-recommendations on YouTube obviously know me well.  

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/E1R9H3kg6-8&feature=recommended[/flash]

If you're impatient, BTW, all of the actual transformations are at the end of the video. They aren't bad ... but I've seen much better from you darlings.      
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  Alway,s refreshing to see your Posts dear . Very cute video . THX for sharing it . 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
loridsisi
Cute clip, do you know if that show is still on? I'm almost interested enough to actually watch a reality show competition.

Actually, what you showed us reminds me of a story idea I had. A variation on an old theme, of course: boy tries something for whatever reason and decides he likes it, does he go back to his SO with the cash or what? (Elop with the host or producer; develop a relationship with one of his new sisters; finance further transitions, call Tyra to compete on her show....endless possibilities.

It was fun to watch, thank you for sharing.

L...
There is only one Happiness in life, To Love and Be Loved. George Sand

loridsisi
p.s. The theme song was excellent!

Wonder if that was Tom or an impersonater?
There is only one Happiness in life, To Love and Be Loved. George Sand
Andreea
I'm afraid I have no idea if the show is still on TV or not. Wrong country for my TV guide ... I'm glad you found the clip inspiring, though. Perhaps we might eventually see your lovely story idea come to fruition. ;-)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

samanthacd84
I loved this series
suzyslut9
loves these video

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.