XXX HELP PLEASE
In need of diapers asap
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Help PLEASE! I am out of diapers and in need of ideas or at least coupons. Hoping for rearz coupons if anyone can help me please I'm afraid I'm gonna wet the bed one of these nights. The more absorbent the better!
a new me teehee
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
Wow! over 300 views and not one comment or piece of help. I'm sad!
jessybaby
I needed up getting new plastic pants, inspire night time briefs and mydiaper yellow night diapers. Will see if I wake up wet!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Sounds like you got some good diapers. Let us know how it went. Hugs Baby Butch : )

Baby Butch

Hi Jessybaby, Christie changed this Forum so new posts don't show and neither do replies. They only show if you click on Random Chat and go to this forum.

I use Diaperbuys a lot since they have low prices. Lately I have been using  Tranquility ATN and my usual Abena X-plus M4. Both are priced low at this site. 

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  thanks BB!
a new me teehee
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.