All XXX Help me please
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm so sad right now, I wish someone would feminize me and everything else, I hate being a guy. 
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Were I with you, I'd rip off every stich of male clothing, bathe you, shave you and dress you in the most beautiful pinky satin lacy lingerie topped off with the frilliest dress and petticoats you ever saw. Attaching your garters to your stockings, I'd make you step into 6" high heels. Pink to match your dress. You would then sit in front of a mirror and watch your face go from masculine to feminine. Next the wig earrings, nails & polish topped off by perfume. I'd make you stand while I ran my smooth hands over your nylons and under your dress. I'd make you beg me to stop as I felt you up for hours.

Jamie2614
@ nylontoni
  please do

nylontoni
@ Jamie2614
  Done! You look lovely now you have to stay that way!

Jamie2614
@ nylontoni
  yes ma'am
Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.