Hair knife
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
While looking through a medieval catalog, I found an accessory that is cute and functional; the hair dagger! It's a clip that fits onto your hair and has a knife in it.

With this, you can be both sissy and safe in even the most unsettling areas.
It's 7 1/2 inches long, the blade is 4 inches, and it weighs 4 ounces. It costs $65 dollars, and can be found at Museum Replicas Limited; Barrette Hair Dagger!

Please note, I'm not advocating violence, or encouraging a false sense of security. I don't want anyone to get or be hurt, I just think it's a cool accessory should be appreciated. (PS, I personally don't own one, I'm not even sure it's legal to carry such a thing around, though if I ever transition, I'm not really sure what I want, I'll seriously consider getting one).
Stay wet, safe, and legal
-Sissy Kimi
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
It's a nice idea for protection, kinda like an old man with a cane that can have a blade pop out of the tip.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.