Futurama S06E08
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is more geared towards hypnosis and cuteness-overload. I thought it was somewhat relevant to the site but...

In the new episode of Futurama(S06E08), "That Darn Katz" there's some heavy hypnosis overtones.

Mostly in the form of cuteness and kitties in a sailor outfit, lol, but whatever. Thought someone might enjoy it
You can watch the episode online for free here: http://futurama-stream.com/season-6/episode-8-that-darn-katz
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sis_C
When I saw this episode, I immediately thought of SissyKiss. It was a cuteness overload at times *giggles* I was thinking of mentioning it to the community as well, I think some people might enjoy it. Besides Futurama is one of my all time favorite shows.
Mina Silverwind
The ending to that episode was funny, I find it hard to believe multiple networks pulled it, but it us back thanks to comedy central.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.