Friends and family
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey girls i was just looking for some advice on how to get over the shyness and embarresment of wanting to come out to your parents and your friends

my girlfriend already knows about it and she loves it but my parents are kind of homophobic and im sure it would be very embarrasing to tell them i know i would get teased quite a bit and laughed at

i keep trying to come out but its the embarrasment that stops me can someone please help  
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
Is your girlfriend one of us, as 'twere, or a girl in the most literal sense? If the latter, then you have a powerful advantage that no homophobic nonsense can be used against you, anyway. The fact that your girlfriend accepts you as you are (and how wonderful is that...) makes it even harder for anyone to cast aspersions.

However, teasing sounds highly probably, and has to be borne, I'm afraid, if you really want your folks to know. :( I cannot advise you to try any of my underhanded methods of coming out (which I refuse to even state, as they did more harm than good). Frankly, I wish I'd plucked up the courage to tell my loved ones years ago, before the issue became a barrier between us.

Having said that, my family are open-minded, as a rule. Only you can judge best how strongly your own folks might react. I truly wish you all the best. I may even have to pray that all goes well for you (which I appreciate will be no comfort at all if you're an atheist / agnostic, but under the circumstances I feel it may be the best I can manage).

Good luck to you, dear.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Lavander
I can't really help you because I've only come out to my wife. But I can offer you this, you don't have to come out to your parents and friends. Your shyness and embarrassment may be your own way of telling yourself that now is not the time. They can find out naturally as they observe you. Break them in gently.

~ Items ~

jamespir
i kinda came out to my parents well i had to when they caught me and they kinda freaked but i suppose was only 14 at the time but there we go my gf wad kinda more sympathetic and just said if you want but i dont want to get in volved
sissy becky
In my opinion, unless you are a full trans, there is no real point to coming out to your parents or friends. if you have the luxury of not telling people who won't (or can't) understand... use it!
Sissy Becky - My Blog

Iris
I agree with Becky. If you're not going to be living 24/7 as a girl anytime soon then don't worry about it!

Be happy that your girlfriend likes it and don't bother telling anyone you don't have to. I mean once I'm full time its not like I'm gonna go around and say, "Hi! I just got my dick chopped off. Nice ta meetcha! ^_^".

... I'd probably wind up arrested or committed. >.>()

Seriously, its nobody's business but your own. If someone wouldn't take it well, then don't tell 'em.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.