All XXX Found by my friend
A dpiction of me found by my friend.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Found by my "girl" friend.

I was in her room after school when she said she had to use the bathroom. I was left in her room alone. After a while I started to wonder what was in her dresser and closet. We were working on school work before she left to the bathroom. I have known Christina for years because she is my neighbor. We also have been friends because we both do cosplay together. I grabbed her top drawer then opened it finding her panties. Each and everyone was super cute and soft. I grabbed a pink satin pair to take home and put in my pocket then I heard footsteps. My heart sprang and I quickly shoved the panties in my right pocket not seeing if they were fully put away then closed the drawer, and sat at her computer chair. Just then she opened the bedroom door....
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I can hear the them music 🎶 from  the old tv show Dragnet here. Lol 

cairo
@ Baby Puss
  My Name is Friday, I wear ruffle panties
Baby Butch
Getting caught is the beginning of the fun.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.