R First outfit
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I ordered my first sissy outfit a polka pretty pink maid outfit with matching panties mincing ribbons and large hair now. 
Princess Sabrina
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cairo
its like drugs.  You get addicted to it :) 

Sissymissmiss
@ cairo
  I can't wait for the mincing ribbons part forcing me to walk like a sissy girl
Princess Sabrina
Baby Puss
Sounds sensational! 
And, when your outfit arrives, you can christen it by, doing some dusting for us here in Sissy Kiss! 😁 Not that it needs it, but it will give you a place to show it off. 

Sissymissmiss
@ Baby Puss
  I can but I rather not show my face, this is a fetish for me Im straight and want to find a woman for myself.
Princess Sabrina

Sissymissmiss
im just really looking forward for the mincing ribbons if they really work. Do the really force me to walk like sissy feminine girl?
Bunni LeFaye
I’m right there with you! I’m planning on getting a set of super-girly pink and white ones. They’re very attractive. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.