R The Farmer & His Wife
A strange famer & his wife change an 18 year old boy into a Sissy Baby Girl
Posted on

The Farmer & His Wife

By Amy Sadler © 2024

There once was a man and a woman that lived on a farm in Jacksonville, USA. The man was 35 years old, he has short black hair, green eyes, at 6ft tall with a buff build and his name was Jack Harper. His wife was 30 years old, she has long blonde hair, blue eyes, at 5ft 6in tall  with a slim attractive build and her name was Charlotte.

They lived in a 3 bedroom house, it was white, with a full sized kitchen and lounge area. The 1st bedroom was a master bedroom. It had light purple walls with gold border wallpaper at the top, going all the way around the bedroom walls. The furniture was gold plated, fake gold that is. There was the gold framed double bed, the the double wardrobe, two Chester drawer units, one for him and one for her.

There were two shoe racks, one was filled with men’s shoes, the other was filled with women's shoes. The second bedroom was a complete nursery with pink Princess Print Wallpaper, pink furniture, from a cot, to a play pen, a changing table, a full double wardrobe, a Chester Drawer and a bedside cabinet. The nursery was fit for a baby girl, but the cot was empty, but Mr and Mrs Harper were waiting to have a baby.

The 3rd bedroom had been converted into a book room, with wall to wall book shelves all around the bedroom.

“What name have you chosen my honey for our sweet baby girl?” Asked Jack. “Jessica.” Replied Charlotte with a smile. Jack smiled back. “That is an excellent and most very pretty name, our baby girl is simply going to love it.” Said Jack, happily. “I can’t wait to have her, she is going to make us both very happy.” Said Charlotte, as she got up off the sofa to give Jack a long big kiss on the lips.

There once was a boy who was 18 years old, he had a mop of curly blonde hair, blue eyes, at 5ft 4in tall with a skinny build and his name was Tom Lock. He lived in a 1 bedroom flat, he lived alone, both of his parents died when he was 16 years old. He went into foster care and left on his 18th birthday. Nor had he celebrated it either, He wanted no party at all. He simply wanted to leave and live in a place of his own, which he managed to get.

He was in a small time job as a sales man, selling double glazing for Heywood Double Glazing & Co. Which was somewhere in the heart of Jacksonville. Tom loved blue a lot, he wore blue boxers, blue jeans and trousers. He also wore blue shirts, blue socks and  blue shoes. Though he wore red occasionally, even white. His living room had blue wallpaper, his kitchen had blue cupboards, with white tiles, even his bedroom had blue wallpaper with bedroom furniture to match.

Outside of his flat was a blue Toyota, it was second hand at best. But it was in good condition and Tom looked after it. His car was his pride and joy. He needed his car, as he was in fact a door to door sales man. He was used to being sent away without making a sale, but he did get lucky on occasions and got good sales. So it wasn’t all completely bad. He had to take the rough with the smooth.

He looked at the list of houses that he was to visit today, as he got into his car, all dressed for the occasion. The 1st house on his list was a cottage, an old lady lived there. He knocked on the front door. No one answered, so rang the bell, four times. Not one to give up and much to his relief and joy, the old lady answered the door. “Hello there young man, how can I help you?” Asked the old lady.

Tom smiled and said. “Hello there Miss. My name is Tom Lock, I am with Heywood Double Glazing & Co. And I was wondering if I could interest you in fitting your lovely home with double glazing.” Said Tom in a soft spoken voice, which was natural for him. It certainly surprised a lot of people, not expecting such a soft speaking sales man.

“Oh poor dear, you look cold, please come in. Come and get a good cup of tea” Replied the old lady oddly, though it was cold and Tom did not wear a jacket. He looked surprised, but he took this warm welcome as an opportunity to make a sale. So he went inside and sat down on a chair in a medium sized living room. The old lady had gone into the kitchen and she brought in a tray of tea cups and plate filled with biscuits.

“Thank you.” Said Tom, the old lady looked surprised at him. Why young man, you almost practically sound like a girl.” Said the old lady sounding amused. “Yeah, I get told that a lot.” Replied Tom in a warm voice, meaning well toward the old lady, not wanting to be rude or anything like that towards her. The old lady laughed a little and listened to Tom’s sales pitch. “I’m sorry young man, but I doubt very much if I can afford to have my whole home double glazed. Though it was a lovely offer dear.” Said the old lady.

“I’m sorry to hear that. Thank you at least for your time Miss.” Said Tom in a warm hearted tone of voice. “You’re welcome my dear. Do try to keep warm though, it is going to get a whole lot colder you know, with heavy rain too.” Remarked the old lady. “Thanks miss, not to worry, I will be okay.” Replied Tom and he left, it had started to rain sometime during his visit with the old lady, but the rain and cold never much bothered him.

Tom was a true professional, come rain or snow. He would go door to door trying to sell double glazing to people. He went from house to house, the last one on his list though was a farm house. But that did not matter to Tom. A sale was a sale, no matter what kind of house he went to. The only one route to the farm house was via a set of country roads. There was two way to get to the farm house, one was across a dirt road,  which was closest to the farm house, or there was the stone pebbled access to it, but it was a long way round.

His last visit for a sale, had taken him quite long. Longer than he thought it would take. But it had been a big house with lots of windows, to which the owner had said yes to the double glazing, and he had to measure up all of the windows in advance, so that installing the windows could be quicker, rather than having to have the windows measured separately.

Tom was somewhat behind on his schedule, he had to be home quite soon. He did not mind being home late, but it was not preferable. After looking close at the two main ways to get to the farm house, he chose to go via the dirt road route.  Though he was still a fair way from reaching that and the rain had been coming down hard and fast. Tom drove as fast as he could go. Though the rain made it difficult for him to see where he was going, so he had to slow down in the end, as so not to crash into another car, or a truck for that matter.

There was no avoiding it, he was going to get home late for sure, at the rate he was going. But the situation was unavoidable. Sure enough, Tom had finally reached the dirt road rout to the house, there was a gate. But it was not locked, Tom quickly got out of his car and opened the gate, getting completely wet in the process of doing so. He got back into his car, wishing he had brought a change of clothes with him. He was not completely drenched, but quite wet.

That could not be helped. He would have to make the most of it. He could not back out of the sale now that he had come so far in the first place. Dirt flew everywhere, caking the car in dirt as Tom drove his car toward the farm house. But half a mile from it, there was a huge pool of water, it was big and round. There was however, a clear way to drive around it. But Tom was late as it was. He saw no point in wasting any further more time, just trying to go around a pool of water.

It did not look to be all that deep to him. So of course, he drove his car right through the pool of water. But it ended up being deeper than he thought it was going to be. The car came to a complete halt as water now started to enter into the car. “Crap.” Remarked Tom, as he tried to get out of the car, the car door would not open, so he opened the car window and managed to squeeze himself out of the window. It was a good thing that he was so skinny. Otherwise, he could have remained up to his middle in cold water.

The pool of water was literally half way up the sides of the car now, half  of the section inside of the car was filled with water. There was no way of getting it out of the water. Tom had no choice, now, but to make his way on foot toward the house. The dirt path was muddy and slippery at best. Tom tried to be careful as possible, but he made one false move and that was all it took to send him flying into a pool of mud that was between him and the farm house.

He fell flat onto his front, but the impact hurt him so much that he immediately turned over, getting his back now completely covered in mud.  But he was too sore to move, as the rain fell heavily down on him. Jack was out in his tractor, ploughing the fields, when it started to rain, but he carried on, even in the downpour. He had a job to do and it had to be done, no matter the weather, that was the life of farming. He saw the car heading for his home and he also saw what happened.

He quickly drove his tractor over toward where Tom had fallen. He got out of his tractor, and picked Tom up with ease. Though Jack being a Farmer was very strong, therefore, carrying Tom over towards the barn, was easy. He placed down Tom on a pile of hey. “Stay there Mr. I will go and get my wife to help out.” Said Jack toward Tom. Tom simply nodded, not being able to move anyway. Jack went up to the house and rang the door bell. He could have simply walked right on in, but the top of his overalls, were caked in mud from carrying Tom and he did not want that to fall off and get the house dirty in anyway.

Charlotte came to the door and saw the mud on Jacks overalls. “What happened dear?” Asked Charlotte in concern. “I spotted a car drive toward our house, it got stuck in a pool  of water, a man got out and came toward the house, but he slipped and fell into a pool of mud. I had to carry him over into the barn. I can’t very well bring him into the house in his muddy state. I need your help to remove his clothes.” Said Jack, sounding serious.

Charlotte looked surprised, but she came out of the house and went with Jack over toward the barn and there was Tom, soaked and head to toe covered in mud. Quickly, Charlotte began to undress Tom. “Hey, say! What are you doing?” Asked Tom in shock. “I am taking your clothes off as they are far too muddy for me to be able to take you into our house.” Said Charlotte quite firmly.

Tom was in no position to argue, as Charlotte stripped him of all of his clothes. “OMG! Jack, he’s perfect. Look how nice and smooth he is all over.” Charlotte suddenly screamed out in shear delight. “Yes, so I can see and I agree. He is perfect for what we need. But first, go get a blanket to wrap him in it and get me a new pair of overalls.” Replied Jack in an odd tone of voice. Tom was in too much pain to pick up what was being said between the farmer and his wife.

Tom was shivering now from the cold, Charlotte did not take too long to go to the house and come back with a blanket for Tom and a new pair of overalls for Jack. He got out of his old pair and put on the new pair on. “We can throw that away along with the rest of his clothes.” Said Jack, referring to his overalls and Tom’s clothes. Charlotte nodded her understanding. “I’ll do that tomorrow as soon as all of the clothes have dried up.” Replied Charlotte. “Good. You take him up to the bathroom and run a bath for him.” Said Jack.

Charlotte took hold of Tom and picked him up as though he was no heavier than a child. She was not only able to carry him toward the house, but up the stairs and into the bathroom, where she gently placed him on the toilet, the seat was down. She immediately began to start running the water, filling up the bathtub with scented bubble bath. Charlotte even bathed Tom, from top to bottom and washed his hair too. “Oh my. You look so cute. I am just going to enjoy babying you.” Said Charlotte with a chuckle.

“What?” Remarked Tom in confusion. “Hush now, let Mommy take care of you.” Said Charlotte in a happy tone of voice. “What?” Said Tom again in even more confusion than before. Charlotte simply placed her fingers to his lips, smiled and said. “I said hush now.” Remarked Charlotte but now in a firm and authoritative tone of voice. Tom was shocked and stunned by this, that he fell into silence, as Charlotte now picked him up out of the bathtub, rubbed him down as though he was no more than a mere child.

Then she carried him over into the 2nd bedroom and laid him down on top of the changing mat. Quickly, Charlotte began to apply baby powder and baby oil to Tom’s private parts, this unsettled him, then he saw Charlotte pick up a very big thick fluffy towel. “W, what are you going to do with that?” Asked Tom in complete shock. “Why I am going to pin it on you baby.” Replied Charlotte with a giggle. “What! I am no baby.” Shouted Tom at the very top of his voice.

Just then, out of the blue. Charlotte suddenly reached behind her for for something, she soon jammed it right into Toms moth and tie it behind his head with pink silk ribbons. It was a pink pacifier with two ribbons attached to it. “Oh yes you are a baby. In fact you are my baby girl. Or more to the point. My Sissy Baby Girl and your name from now on is going to be Sissy Baby Jessica.” Said Charlotte in a very happy tone of voice, as she there and then pinned the towelling diaper on to Tom, who could do nothing now to stop her.

Charlotte then got out a pair of  frilly panties that crinkled, as she moved them close to Tom’s face so that he could see clearly what they were. They were of course, a pair of frilly plastic panties. These Charlotte put on over Tom’s thick diaper. Then she proceeded to put a pair of frilly ankle socks onto Toms feet, which were pink with pink lace frills. Over these went on a pair of pink T-Bar shoes, then next to the last thing, Charlotte put on over Tom’s head and body, a pretty pink frilly dress, that was so short, that it did nothing to hide the frilly pink plastic panties.

The last and final item that Charlotte used was a big pink clip on bow behind Tom’s head. With that in place, his transformation was complete. Charlotte now took Tom to a full length mirror to look at himself. In the reflection of the mirror a complete Sissy version of a baby girl looked back at him in equal shock and dismay, with the pacifier in his moth, Tom could not say anything and with his injuries, he could not do anything at all.

He was at the complete mercy of Charlotte now. Who then took him by his hand and lead him out of the nursery. “Come, let me show you to your Daddy. He is just going to simply adore you.” Said Charlotte in shear delight. Jack was now in the living room, waiting for Charlotte to come down. He smiled from ear to ear as he saw Tom now, looking very much like a sissy version of a baby girl. “Daddy say hello too our Sissy Baby Girl. Sissy Baby Jessica.” Said Charlotte, cheerfully. “Hello my sweet Sissy Baby Girl. I am your Daddy, Sissy Baby Jessica.” Said Jack in a happy tone of voice.

Tom’s fate had been now sealed. He was to live now the rest of his life as a Sissy Baby Girl and to accept that and his new name too of Sissy Baby Jessica. Days turned into weeks, while Sissy Baby Jessica was forced to be a  Sissy Baby Girl, the landlord of Tom’s flat soon reported Tom as being missing. Sissy Baby Jessica remained and lived the rest of her life a s a Sissy Baby Girl, Forever.

The End.

Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Greetings SissyBabyPet, I was surprised to see you posted a story. I loved the story which reads like a fairytale. Your story is a great way to start out the new year. Character description was excellent and the story interesting. I think Tom realizes how lucky he/she is to become Sissy Baby Jessica.

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you Baby Butch. I am glad that I got inspired from a story on YouTube, that helped me to be able to do this story. So all cerdit goes to that, as my story would have not been possible without it. I hope to be able to do more stories further down the line of this new year.
I am glad that you like the story, I much appreciate it.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.