PG Not fair
Mommy wants me in bed at 630 because her boyfriend is over
Posted on
Not fair  - Mommy wants me in bed at 630 because her boyfriend is over, ., Adult Babies
You can click the image to see the full size
 Mommie says even though my normal bed time is at 7pm she wants me in bed by 6 30 pm tonight because her boyfriend is coming over at 4pm this afternoon and little girls can get confused about grownup things its so not fair but she says that if i am a good little sissy and dount put up any fuss that tomorrow during the day at changing time she will let me have 10 minutes with my clitti cage off and get to do cummies under her watchfull eye it wount be easy but i am going to try realley hard to be on my best bahavior for her.
Gallery Images by Bell
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Yolandria
I said no such thing missy!!!! 
Baby Puss
If you really want it bad enough , you can do it, and be a good girl for Mommie.

sissybabysamantha2
Well if I was you I would go to bed at 6 30 and be very good. Just dream about doing cummies tomorrow     
Tags:
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.