R EZ Readers 3
Short and easy to read cappie stories from Baby Butch.
Posted on
EZ Readers 3 - Short and easy to read cappie stories from Baby Butch., Babysitter,Female Domination,Spank,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion EZ Readers 3 - Short and easy to read cappie stories from Baby Butch., Babysitter,Female Domination,Spank,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers 3 - Short and easy to read cappie stories from Baby Butch., Babysitter,Female Domination,Spank,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers 3 - Short and easy to read cappie stories from Baby Butch., Babysitter,Female Domination,Spank,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
lovely captions baby butch especially liked tantrum as my favorite. carl looks much better as a diapered baby than at a metallica concert. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  I agree Carl is cute in that diaper. LOL
Fem Prince C
 Enjoyable work not least two spank which was a favourite of the group.
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"

Baby Butch
@ Fem Prince C
  Hello Fem Prince C, nice to see you posted your favorite.

Baby Puss
These were all fun to read, enjoyed them all. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Thanks Baby Puss! I am glad you enjoyed all of the cappies.
sissybabysamantha2
Fun cappies they are all good. I like the first best I like the thought of having a butt plug in then nappied  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Appreciate the comment and knowing your favorite. Have a great day!

lil sissie
Liked  them all very much and if I had to pick a certian one I couldn't

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  I liked them all too Lil Sissie. They are fun cappies!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.