R Had a dream
A dream I recently had.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Had a dream I was in a brothal full of Asian girls catering to fetishes. Anyway for some reason despite all the girls being open and willing I couldn't get any (ain't that the story of my life). Then when I'm about to leave the girls stop me and pull me into a room where the diaper fetish girls were. They throw me onto the bed saying that I need to learn to appreciate how hard they work and began to diaper me and dress me like a baby girl. When they finished I felt myself begin to wet myself as my dick turned into a vagina, my chest swelled slightly and my skin changed pigment. I looked up at the mirrored ceiling to see a diapered Japanese girl where I was sitting. And that's when I woke up.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Jaina
Wow, sounds delightful!

I had a dream kinda like that once, long ago. There was this kind of cute blonde woman in some movie I had seen, and for some reason I couldn't stop fantasizing about her wearing diapers. Then one night I dreamed I WAS her... AND I was wearing a diaper under my nice dress while out and about in some upscale mall or similar place. And then I messed my diaper right there and went to the ladies' room to check, and found I'd messed my diaper literally to the brim! And then I woke up.
sissybabysamantha2
That is a lovely dream 

babyginagirl
WOW,what a PERFECT dream!!! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.