R Double Takes 1
I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each.
Posted on
Double Takes 1 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Double Takes 1 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Takes 1 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Takes 1 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies Baby Butch thanks for including me i love them and i love thick nappies   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Your welcome, glad to hear you love them especially yours. Cute Baby is how I would love to dress, short yellow nightgown and a thick white diaper.
Baby Puss
❤️❤️❤️ I Luvs watching Tom & Jerry!  And new, extra thick cloth diapers and pwastic panties to watch them in! 💋 The Tom & Jerry episodes, with Baby Butch in them, were fun!!! Oh no! I tink I made a wettsie, but that’s ok, cause I know my pwastic baby panties will keep things dry. 
Thanks Baby Butch, these were great. I enjoyed them all. 💋💋💋

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Best way to watch cartoons is while diapered. Lucky for the plastic panties so there are no leaks. Your welcome I am glad you really liked the captions. I remember another cartoon I liked called Felix The Cat.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  RIGHTY O!  Lol. But guess what’s in my bag of tricks? C a n  You?  If others knew what was in there, they’d laugh so much, their sides would ache! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Whats in your bag of tricks? With that carpet on your floor you can practice the Alphabet like a toddler, giggles. I like both of yours equally.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  well, we know Mr. Felix the cat, had whatever he needed. Mine, would be you standard type diaper bag, change of diapers, plastic pants, powder, baby oil, wipes, pins, bottle, paci, and if I’m good, animal crackers. If I’m not good, well, you know! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Thanks for refreshing my memory on that. Smiles from Baby Butch : )

shamrock
yes I am here and thank you for the two of the capting ,,,, and I may fall out of the highchair so the nurse can bandaged me up real good and after the fall with the highchair and now at the doctor the doctor said to the nurse she can diapered me up and put wet bandages on me too ha ha   PS there all good too

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  You are a lovely diapered little girl. I see nurse Vicky can pick you up and carry you. I see bandages are in your future! Your second nurse is very helpful, glad you love the captions.
lil sissie
 Can't wait for the next ones
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 More cappies are coming Lil Sissie, probably tonight. I just got my computer working good again.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.