DILDO~help
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So-I-bought-my-first-dido-the-other-night-and-was-wondering-what-I-need-to-do-in-order-to-go-anul.-Do-I-need-lube-or-can-I-do-it-without.-Also-what-is-the-tecqnique-for-shoving-it-up-your-anus. 
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babie
if its 1st time i would lube as tech i would be laying on my back and take it like a girl on her 1st date.
~*Christie Luv*~
Yes, always use lube, make sure to wash it beforehand, (a saying is to not put anything in there that you wouldn't put in your mouth) and don't shove it up there rigorously if you are a virgin. If your a virgin at it, it may be an intense feeling at first but, after that it will feel amazing!

OopsiePanty
The bestest way to begin is to massage your bumhole with your fingers, using some nice scented handcream. Massage it until it naturally wants to open. Then lube up your toy very well and try it the first time on your lying left side with your right leg "up" or a squatting position. I find each the easiest for penetration. Then just **** yourself till you cum or get bored lol.

Clean your toy with a libral amount of hand sanitizer after using it and then wash it off under water. Dry and store for the next use.

^_^
wittle_bwittany
always use lube! it reduces friction and make the whole experience MUCH safer and much more enjoyable. if its your first time i suggest one of two methods of inserstion.

1. work it in SLOWLY. be sure to spead both cheeks as far as you can and be careful going in.

2. slather both the toy and your hole with as much lube as possible, and just ram it in! (this i the method i used my first time. it hurt like hell for at firt but after i started f***ing myself with it, it was AMAZING!)
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

SissySara
I think we all agree that going with the lube is the best idea. My suggestion for the first time would be to lay on your back with your legs bent and feet up by your butt and spread wide. Using one finger work some lube into your pucker to help loosen it up. I then suggest working a second finger in as well to make sure your lubed and ready. Then lube up your toy and spread yourself as wide as possible, and try (it can be hard when you're excited) to relax and slowly work your dildo into yourself. Pushing it in deeper slowly, especially if it feels uncomfortable. You don't want to go to fast the first time and hurt yourself... and try to imagine it's a big hunky guy pushing his way into you.
Alexarath
Despite this, the market for weed seeds https://budboutiqueshop.com continues to thrive, with a wide variety of strains and types available for purchase. In this article, we will explore the world of weed seeds, delving into their history, uses, and current legal status.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.