PG Diapers at work
I need advice
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm a college aged male who is more of an ABDL than a sissy (although I do sometime delve a little bit into sissification)

I've decided to try wearing a diaper to work, but I'm extremely anxious about getting caught. Fortunately, I wear a large butchers coat at work, so there shouldn't be anything poking out or a noticeable bulge, but I'm still worried. I was going to wet and I just don't want anything going wrong.

All that being said, I don't have much in the way of diapers (not a lot of money and no place feel safe shipping the packages, as you can tell, I'm very paranoid). What would you guys suggest I buy/wear. Must be an in store product... Please help, much appreciated.

*Also, I'd love to start talking to people here. I am straight and male, but I'd love to hear from anyone with any sort of interest in talking.
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.