R Diapered Up
If you wet the bed you could be put back in diapers.
Posted on
Diapered Up - If you wet the bed you could be put back in diapers., Wetting,Spanking,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap Diapered Up - If you wet the bed you could be put back in diapers., Wetting,Spanking,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap
Diapered Up - If you wet the bed you could be put back in diapers., Wetting,Spanking,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap
Diapered Up - If you wet the bed you could be put back in diapers., Wetting,Spanking,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
What cappy is your favorite?
Baby Hank
5 votes
Onesie
2 votes
Roommate
5 votes
Two Sons
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Once again all very good. but is roommate for me I like the thought of being spanked and babied by three dominant women             

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Many of my fantasies and things I like to do are reflected in my captions. I also post what I think people like. Spanked and diapered is one of my favorite themes.
Baby Puss
I liked them all. I had it down to 2 favorites for the vote. I really liked 2 Sons, but I had to vote for Roommate in the end. Just think of the fun Paul will be in for. Not his point of view, or would it be?

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Hi Baby Puss, I think Roommate will be fun for everyone. I just voted for Two Sons since it had no votes. I like them all and I see you do too.

lil sissie
Glad to see Hank is where he belongs 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Hi Lil Sissy, I am with you on that. I like the way things turned out for Hank. He must of been shocked, he he.
RachelLeigh
Love that big playpen Hank is in, would love being in it with him
Just two proper sissybabys  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
  The girls at the baby shower can make room for 2 Sissybabies. Just ring the doorbell and come inside!

shamrock
i can just say they are good and I like the call roommate and I like the one call onesie and  like the one call baby hank too and they all can baby me any way they like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I see you found these too. Glad to hear you like so many of my captions. I have a few more for the Cappie Contest threads made.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.