R Diapered Sissy
For various reasons males are turned into diapered sissies.
Posted on
Diapered Sissy - For various reasons males are turned into diapered sissies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate,Schoolgirl,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers Diapered Sissy - For various reasons males are turned into diapered sissies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate,Schoolgirl,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Diapered Sissy - For various reasons males are turned into diapered sissies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate,Schoolgirl,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Diapered Sissy - For various reasons males are turned into diapered sissies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Dominate,Schoolgirl,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Really like sissy son, would love a crib like that 

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
  Hi Rachel Leigh, Sissy Son is your favorite due to the crib. Thanks for letting me know!
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies they are all great. Jeff should get all  his homework done fast he wont need toilet breaks with that thick nappy on   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Wonderful to see your reply! I am glad they are all great cappies. The first picture is perfect for the story. He is even holding the sore nappied bottom. I like them all too!

sissydina218
really enjoyed these captions baby butch glad you didn't put a poll on them love them all can't even began to try to pick a favorite.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  I appreciate the wonderful comment Sissydina. It is great to know all the cappies are so good you cannot choose between them. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.