R Diapered Adults
More pictures and stories about adults put in diapers.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babygerard
Oh my god, so pretty those cappies, I think were wonderful, 5 kisses to you my dear friend luv you.

Baby Maddie
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
Thanks so much for the lovely comments Babygerard. I sent you another PM and wish you the best in the future. Love Baby Butch : )
Prissie
I'm getting really turned on over Linda. Oftentimes in the morning I'll put on a Depends disposable for women, and get it deliciously warm and wet. I love that warm, wet feeling while loading the dishwasher and doing other early-morning chores. If I didn't have to get dressed to go to work I'd love to stay wet for hours. So I identify with Linda.

Right now i'm wearing girl's denim with decorative studs on the rear end which loudly screams GIRL to whoever sees me. And I plan to go to the neighborhood grocery store wearing those pants.

Keep it warm and wet and sweet and sissy,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Doing chores in a wet nappy is always fun. I am more likely to wear one in the evening and overnight. It is nice to put on a diaper after a shower. Have a great day Prissie!

sissydina218
nice new captions babybutch like cage and nappy the best, its always nice to have a grandma that understands what you like and whats needed.

Baby Butch
Yes grandmas are supposed to be that way. Thanks for the comment and pointing out your favorites. I will go with Nappy as my favorite.
babyginagirl
WOW,I wish I could be the baby in the Babyish or cage or nappy one!! 

Baby Butch
The first 3 are your favorites and that is good to know. I like the third one Nappy the best because of the cute picture. I like the story about grandma too. : )

jessybaby
Loved them all.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Hello Jessybaby, I have not seen much of you in a long time. Hope you are well these days! Thanks for the comment. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.