R Diaper Time
There are times you may be put in a diaper. Many sissies end up in diapers.
Posted on
Diaper Time - There are times you may be put in a diaper. Many sissies end up in diapers., Diaper,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby,Force, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers Diaper Time - There are times you may be put in a diaper. Many sissies end up in diapers., Diaper,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby,Force, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Diaper Time - There are times you may be put in a diaper. Many sissies end up in diapers., Diaper,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby,Force, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Diaper Time - There are times you may be put in a diaper. Many sissies end up in diapers., Diaper,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby,Force, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
What cappie is your favorite? 
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Josie Dolly
Nice cappies! 

Baby Butch
@ Josie Dolly
  I am glad you like them Josie Dolly. THANKS These were fun to make!
Baby Puss
I enjoyed all these great cappies, I think my favorite is Dress Up. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Hello Baby Puss, I think these are tuff choices and can't pick a favorite. I am happy they are all great with Dress Up as your favorite.

sissybabysamantha2
They are all very good I like Step Mom the best 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Great to know your favorite and that they are all very good Sissybabysamantha2. HELLO
sissydina218
nice captions baby butch can't really pick a favorite out of this bunch. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  Thanks for letting me know they are all nice captions and too good to pick a favorite. : )

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, l like all of your gallery and your stories too 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  *THANK YOU SHAMROCK* You have more than 2,000 posts and many are on my stories and cappies. *SMILES*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.