R Diaper Dominated
New cappies abou being diaper dominated by sexy females.
Posted on
Diaper Dominated - New cappies abou being diaper dominated by sexy females., Diaper,Mommy,Babied,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers Diaper Dominated - New cappies abou being diaper dominated by sexy females., Diaper,Mommy,Babied,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Diaper Dominated - New cappies abou being diaper dominated by sexy females., Diaper,Mommy,Babied,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Diaper Dominated - New cappies abou being diaper dominated by sexy females., Diaper,Mommy,Babied,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
What cappie do you like best?
Diapered
1 votes
Erection
5 votes
Fun Time
9 votes
Late Fee
3 votes
Oldest Child
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Shy_lil_one
Hard to pick just one here ;) 

Baby Butch
@ Shy_lil_one
  I understand and nice to see your comment. *smiles*
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,,,, I really like the one call DIAPERED and she can diapered me up and give me a baby bottle at any time and YES that to bandaged me too ,,,,, OH YES I like them all  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am not surprised you like the first caption with a nurse. Glad you like them all. This set seems harder to pic favorites and that is great. Two of them stand out in the polls. Appreciate the comment Shamrock.

Kimbaby
I am ready for some fun time with a pretty lady and a bottle. 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Fun Time has become the favorite, glad you like it.
sissybabysamantha2
I like fun time best but they are all good 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Appreciate your comment on my captions!

Princess Jaina
All very cute. Hard to choose, but I went with Fun Time. 

Baby Butch
@ Princess Jaina
 Hello Princess Jaina, thanks for viewing and commenting.
babyginagirl
Alllll yesssss I love,but FUN TIME is the bestest for me!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Fun time would be a Fun Time for me too. I use those type of diapers. Nice to see your comments Babyginagirl.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.