XXX Cute Anime Character Creator
In one week, this has become my favorite character creation page on the web!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey guys!

So, I was scanning the web, looking for an interesting TG sequence, when I discovered an artist used this site. I started to use it and quickly fell in love with it! While it doesn't necessarily focus on Diapers, the most recent update gave the chance to add Wee-wees to the girls/girly-boys. I hope you guys come to like it too!

http://pochi.x.fc2.com/k_kisekae2.html
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sandy34
I loved it, Thank you! ... and it was a relief to find that i could save my doll!
sissybabydreams
This is real good fun, makes you think how many possibilities there are for each of us. Pity you can't cut and paste them to here.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.