1. Openly post that I'm into ABDL and looking for a babysitter. (No chance in Hell.)
2. Post that I am an adult with a bladder ailment, either temporary, recurring or permanent (though I'm lying it's somewhat more preferable.)
3. Post looking for a babysitter for my imaginary toddler child, but when they come over say: Okay, this is really embarrassing, but it's better said in person, I have a bladder condition, but I can't change myself very well, and I have no baby powder or oil, so I need a babysitter to prevent a rash. If you refuse I definitely understand, but please know that I'm a bit frail and could really use the help.
4. Say the above over the phone to her, if face-to-face would be too much.
5. Privately contact each individual babysitter and discretely explain my situation (whatever that may be) and see what sticks.