chat
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Is the chat room down? theres no link to get in too it
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty

Is the chat room down? theres no link to get in too it  

There is no official word, so my best guess is that our Webmissy is upgrading it and doesn't want everyone clicking on a non working link for a few hours/a day. When the email was being upgraded and everyone was getting a non working link it caused a lot of panic. So I am guessing this is why it is gone atm...

I can tell you though that not even mods can see it, so it is probably not functioning right now for whatever reason.
~*Christie Luv*~
Hi! Yes a couple kinks needed to be worked out on the chat page, its fixed now and it up again.  

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh, someone said they were getting an error, I may need to remove the link for a little bit to figure it out.

You can use the chat window at the forum entrance in the mean time:

http://www.sissykiss.com/forum.php
OopsiePanty

Oh, someone said they were getting an error, I may need to remove the link for a little bit to figure it out.

You can use the chat window at the forum entrance in the mean time:

http://www.sissykiss.com/forum.php  

I think the change in this link is the main reason that the page you linked to won't load up right for me since it worked perfectly with the old one, and when the link was gone but got all messed up once it was restored.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

~*Christie Luv*~
Okay I think its all fixed now, feel free to let me know if you or anyone has anymore techie snafoos.  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.