R Chastity Key Disposal
Just a fantasy for funsies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 This is just meant as fun fantasy, I'd never vouch for never being able to remove your cage, but it's just something abuzz in my mind at the moment that I wanted scenerios of.

Of course there's the basics, flushing away the key, puttying up the lock, and my (no surprise) favorite tie the keys to a balloon and watch them float off, forever lost to the poor soul.

Like I said, I just want to hear of some creative methods and fantasies of forever having your orgasms sealed away.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Key tossed into a furnace, hot enough to melt it.
Key placed into exploratory space rocket.
Key tossed into volcano.

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Puss

If it's melted it best be reused, let the sissy admire what was once their freedom turned into a ring.

More than a bit difficult but who knows? Maybe some alien civilization needs to learn about chastity?

The precious, the precious is gone? 
Pink Balloon
If it's melted it best be reused, let the sissy admire what was once their freedom turned into a ring.

More than a bit difficult but who knows? Maybe some alien civilization needs to learn about chastity?

The precious, the precious is gone? 

kay3070
Hiya sweetie!
Best method I can think of is handing it over to Auntie Kay - good luck on getting it back. I shall seal it in a bottle, take a boat out and throw it in the ocean. Oh... and inside that bottle will be a flash drive full of pictures of you with your dress lifted up and your frilly panties down so everybody can see that naughty little thing of yours all locked up - with instructions to post the entire contents on social media. Looks like you'd best be hoping it washes up on a desert island you little sissy.
xxxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

That's evil!

That's part of our loving you.
sissibabimikki
Locked in Lust has a Keyholding Service for up to 24 months.  They send you a lock and keep the keys for the time in which you specified.  This is a paid service, but my heart thumps at my wife making this decision after my new device arrives.  She could decide that prolonged chastity might be the answer.   

bill19192005
A timed lock that's set for 12 months 
Belinda Sue Fox
Well I've never done anywhere near that time locked. So good luck.

WoofSissykinsWoof
My Ma'am and I have discussed melting our keys down into either a charm for my chastity or a tag for my collar. 🎀🐶💖
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.