Changing Avatar in Chat Room
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I can change my Avatar in the Chat room by clicking on my name int he chat room list and selecting an avatar from the list. When I try to "use your own", it took me to photobucket where I registered and uploaded my image file.

I select it in my album and clcik "use this media" I get a dialog box that states the files is being used (URL to file is listed). I click OK and it takes me to "Cute Space" Chat room. My Avatar works there. I reduce the window and return to Sissy Kiss Chat room, and I have the same old avatar as before.

I read the tutorial, which gave no explanation. I have tried this several times and I can not get it to work.

How do I get my Avatar file to work in the SK Chat Room?

Denise
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

DeniseRuffles

I can change my Avatar in the Chat room by clicking on my name int he chat room list and selecting an avatar from the list. When I try to "use your own", it took me to photobucket where I registered and uploaded my image file.

I select it in my album and clcik "use this media" I get a dialog box that states the files is being used (URL to file is listed). I click OK and it takes me to "Cute Space" Chat room. My Avatar works there. I reduce the window and return to Sissy Kiss Chat room, and I have the same old avatar as before.

I read the tutorial, which gave no explanation. I have tried this several times and I can not get it to work.

How do I get my Avatar file to work in the SK Chat Room?

Denise  

Problem corrected. I closed the Browser and reopened. It appears to have been a cache problem. Now it works.

DeniseRuffles
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.