All R Carrington Acadamy
Cappies about the role players.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Cushie Chloe
*huggles* is wunnerful sweetie! Me wubs wuv it if me could see my diapies though. But keep up the wonderful work!
K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses

Baby Butch
Check out Mina Silverwinds role play called Carrington Acadamy, these cappies are a preview of who is presently involved. Hope you like this Mina.
Baby Butch
Mina Silverwind
I enjoyed every one of these, they are how I imagined each character would be, you are an excellent artist, and have a fresh writing style.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Baby Butch
Added a cappy since Chase is also a baby and will add 1 more shortly for a new member of the Role Play.
gigglesalot
i cant wait for a picture of what it is that i look like. it has been sooooo long since i have admired myself in a mirror
Diapered and Pretty!

Baby Butch
New character Rachael has been added.
gigglesalot
i just wuv my pic. i could not have chosen a better outfit for myself. great job i wuv it.
Diapered and Pretty!

jessybaby
I will listen to lady emelda and professor chase.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.