R Cappie Contest 15
Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one. (grand finale)
Posted on
Cappie Contest 15 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one. (grand finale) , Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Feminization,Adult Babies,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Cappie Contest 15 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one. (grand finale) , Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Feminization,Adult Babies,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
What cappie is best?
Excited
6 votes
Hair Bow
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
No way to hide a beating heart

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 The caption makes sense and I am glad you like it Jessybaby.
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like the call excited and the nurse is pretty and I hope she have pretty baby clothes for me and the other adult baby & diaper lover too and both are good too   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Being a well prepared nurse I am sure she has pretty clothes for you. Pink plastic panties over a thick white plastic outside diaper and a deluxe baby dress.

sissybabysamantha2
Both very good. I would be very excited with a lovely nurse like that putting my nappy on. but i voted for
hair bow as i love being a sissy  baby    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Hair Bow is very cute and I would love to be that sissybaby too. I do like the nurse in the short dress!
babyginagirl

Yesssss Maam I now say!!! As I begin to remove all my clothes.She then leaves me to remove my clothes,and returns with a full cart of  PINK cloth diapers and plastic panties,and baby girl style clothing.I begin to cry,but notice sh is carrying a pink colored rubber bag,with tubing hanging down from it.I then ask her what is that for MAAM.She then begins to laugh,as she is spreading a plastic coated PINK diaper change pad out on my bed.She then turns to me,and says oh sweetie pie ,do you worry.You will soon find out.Now lay on your back,on this lovely pad,as she begins to tap it!!!

Johnny,then falls right into BABY mode,and begins to nurse on his pacifier,and shake the rattle in enjoyment,He now looks up at his girlfriend/mommy,and says mommee!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I see you have added a lot to the Excited caption. I hope the nurse cooperates, he he. Great addition to the Hair Bow story, I like that one too. Johnny is in baby mode!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.