All PG Bound ballerina - part 1
A cute sissy ballerina tied-up
Posted on
Bound ballerina - part 1 - A cute sissy ballerina tied-up, bondage,bound,tied,tutu,platter,ballerina, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage Bound ballerina - part 1 - A cute sissy ballerina tied-up, bondage,bound,tied,tutu,platter,ballerina, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage
Bound ballerina - part 1 - A cute sissy ballerina tied-up, bondage,bound,tied,tutu,platter,ballerina, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage
Bound ballerina - part 1 - A cute sissy ballerina tied-up, bondage,bound,tied,tutu,platter,ballerina, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage
Click any of the images to see their full size
Hello everyone
Before to start my second season of photos in the wood, I show you a little  intermission.
This is a bondage session I made last week, I hope you will enjoy it
It will be post in two part.
After it, we will be back in the forest  
Gallery Images by alda
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
The Dance of The Bondage Bed. 😄 
RachelLeigh
So lovely and exciting a bound ballerina  

alda
@ RachelLeigh
  it's so difficult to find photos of ballerina tied-up in tutu
So I created it myself :)

Baby Butch
I like the all white theme as far as what you are wearing and the bed sheets. You are certainly all tied up in these! Good job with the bondage posing.

alda
@ Baby Butch
  I made a real self-bondage yes : I was really tied-up for this session. And I confess I loved it so much 

I do some research and several try to find a way to tied my hand. But it worth it
sissybabysamantha2
A little tied up. Lovely photo's and nice white tutu     

alda
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thank you  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.