PG Bess taking charge of lil sissie
Bess taking pics
Posted on
Bess taking charge of lil sissie - Bess taking pics, lil sissie's Mummys pics, Adult Babies,Thumb Sucking,Feminization,Spankings,Dolled Up,Bad Boy To Good Girl,Diaper Lovers
You can click the image to see the full size
You are a sissy baby and You will dress like this 24-7 and had better wet that diaper or I'll post all these pictures that I just took of You and post them in Face Book for all Your friends to seeĀ 
Gallery Images by lil sissie's Mummy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
Even laying down that short hemmed dress still shows
those oh so cute PINK POLKA DOT diaper covers !
And with the bulk within looks like a whole lot wetting
is going to keep you down for the count !
Baby Mac
Amazing that doll is messing up your life and controlling it at the same time. I hope you post some scary pics of Bess tormenting you.

RachelLeigh
What an adorable sissyĀ 
Baby Puss
Cute picture. I would hide that phone, if I were you! What will she do then?Ā 

Yolandria
Bess is clearly best girl. She knows how to handle these little girls.Ā  Can't wait to see the next installment.Ā 
Baby Butch
Looks like Bess has Lil Sissie wearing a mask. I like this and hope to see more.

sissybabysamantha2
I don't think Lil Sissie has much choice she had best do what Bess says. Lovely dress and nice thick nappyĀ Ā 
Fem Prince C
Just fantastic!Ā 
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"

Josie Dolly
Your doll is so cute!
Sissy_Ara
Omg sheā€™s so cuteeeĀ 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.