How to become incontinent
incontinent
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello Society,
my husband and I want to beat the helpless little baby. I would pee and pooh in cotton nappies. Have complete incontinence. Will you help me someone? WarpMyMind I tried hypnosis but it did not work. Now trying diaper twelve month training program. Are there any other online hypnosis to adlutbaby and incontinence? Viemže this sounds very shocking but it will help me fulfill my dream.
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty

Hello Society,
my husband and I want to beat the helpless little baby. I would pee and pooh in cotton nappies. Have complete incontinence. Will you help me someone? WarpMyMind I tried hypnosis but it did not work. Now trying diaper twelve month training program. Are there any other online hypnosis to adlutbaby and incontinence? Viemže this sounds very shocking but it will help me fulfill my dream.  

If you are thinking of the same 12 month program I am, I can tell you it is about the best grounded program possible and will probably result in success.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

mustanglover
what 12 month program are you talking about as that soundslike a dream come true
OopsiePanty

what 12 month program are you talking about as that soundslike a dream come true  

It is something rather old on the net and I don't know a place exactly to find it right now, but if you really dig, there is a post detailing it on SK. I read it years ago on here. But the post info came from a website you would have to use an archive site to view probably.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

Pgh_Sissy87
The 12 month diaper training program is on Deeker. The link to the page is below:

http://www.deeker.com/articles.html

It is the 3rd to the last pdf article on the page. I hope this helps you out :D

OopsiePanty

The 12 month diaper training program is on Deeker. The link to the page is below:

http://www.deeker.com/articles.html

It is the 3rd to the last pdf article on the page. I hope this helps you out :D  

Hmm, it never used to be a PDF before. But I do remember that page from years ago now that I have seen it. I guess for whatever reason it was made a pdf file. It is a lot more organized now, but it also is harder to read, like a textbook instead of a plain text barrage. That is the one though you wanna follow imo.

Actually I just too a break to read through the whole pdf and yeah, it was a html page as I suspected for 2+ years and then converted into a pdf in 2006. As nice as the pdf is, if you do scour through SK like I said, unless the posts get deleted after X number of years, there will be the good old text version waiting for you. You might be able to use one of those archive sites and see an old version of the deeker site which might still have the text only version.
galenit1

Ak máte na mysli rovnakého programu 12 mesiacov som, môžem povedať, že je asi najlepší program uzemnené možné a pravdepodobne povedú k úspechu. [/ quote]

I mean www.deeker.com program. I found this on the page. I started last Fri I learned to pee in diapers. Popo not really. What you experience you? Thanks for the site.

OopsiePanty

Ak máte na mysli rovnakého programu 12 mesiacov som, môžem povedať, že je asi najlepší program uzemnené možné a pravdepodobne povedú k úspechu. [/ quote]

I mean www.deeker.com program. I found this on the page. I started last Fri I learned to pee in diapers. Popo not really. What you experience you? Thanks for the site.  

I am not sure what that quote is because I didn't write it...but just follow the portions of that program you wish to. I think that program goes a little overboard with accessories, but he does make one great point, when you are worried about day wetting or trying to day wet, using a disposable toddler diaper as an insert works really well and they don't cost a lot if you get cheap ones and only intend to pee in them once (or several tiny leaks, wets). Then swap it out for a fresh one in the bathroom (if in public) and you still have the bulk and secureness of the adult sized diaper, but you can wear that adult diaper for like 4 days as long as you keep yourself clean between the legs. A great money saver. For night you just want to use an adult diaper though, two using a double diapering technique if you have consumed alcohol before going to bed...since you will pee a lot more.
Brand New Sissy

sissy_baby_iris
Anybody knows an Hypnosis site aside from Warp my mind, that have diaper related Hypnosis, some of the files on Wmm seems to work, but most not so much. I really dont have the many for pays sites, so can anyone offer suggestions?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.