This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
kay3070
On the date:
April 17th, 2021 ~ 5:27 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
Topic Creator Deletion
PG Back to it
Just a few lines to say hello again. :-)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hiya everybody! Just a few lines to say hello again and to say that I'm getting back to being online properly. Sorry for my long absence - basically, life changed very quickly. I won't bore you with the details but my free time was cut down by a major percentage.
    The only place I truly kept going was my flickr account and that's mainly down to continuous activity coming my way. I want to thank a couple of people on here for catching up with me there recently and to those good friends that have kept on sending me pm's on here - you know who you are and have my love.
    Whilst I still don't have the free time I did, things are much better. My sissy lifestyle is still as full as it ever was in the real world - in fact I do spend more time as female now then ever before - I have come out fully. So, it's time to get back to it online as well.
    It really is good to see you all - hope you're having a wonderful day. :-)
     Big hugz
       Kay. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
Glad to hear you're back, we really missed you. 

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Hiya Pink Balloon! You always were first on my posts and here you are - you've given me a real big smile as you always do. Thank you for a lovely welcome, your friendship and just being who you are. Missed you too sweet sissy.
   I've got some shots all ready so I'll have a new post up today - got to get back to showing off me panties after all! (giggles).
      Big hugz
         Kay.
sissydina218
welcome back kay missed seeing you here. Happy that you are back and hopefully for a long time to come. 

kay3070
@ sissydina218
  Hiya Dina! Lovely to see you again too sweetie, it truly is. Thank you for such a kind welcome and a genuine smile on my lips. I am definitely here to stay honey and I'll be back to posting right away. I'd say expect pinkness and frilliness but I doubt you'd be surprised there (lol).
   Big hugz
    Kay

Baby Butch
I am pleased you are back and see you got my PM. *hugs*

Waves

kay3070
@ Baby Butch
  Hiya Butch! It wouldn't be a true welcome without you here to greet me my dear friend - thank you so very much. You made me welcome the first day I ever came to this site and your friendship has made each visit special since then. I'm very glad to be back.
  Naturally, I've been a very good girl whilst I've been away (well, that should ensure me a damn good spanking for telling fibs - giggles)
    Big hugz
     Kay.
sissybabysamantha2
Good to see you back Kay. It will be good to chat again
Hugs & kisses 

kay3070
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Hiya Samantha! You are such a sweetie - thank you ever so much for your friendship and a wonderful welcome back. It's always lovely to chat with you honey. I'd say that I hope your nappy is dry... but where's the fun in that! (giggles)
   Big hugz
    Kay.

sissybabysamantha2
@ kay3070

No my nappy is wet just like a baby should be   
Hugs& kisses

Tags:
sissy
Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.