R Baby Or Sissy
You could be an adult baby or sissy. Some are both and love it.
Posted on
Baby Or Sissy - You could be an adult baby or sissy. Some are both and love it., Nappy School,Sissybaby,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Baby Or Sissy - You could be an adult baby or sissy. Some are both and love it., Nappy School,Sissybaby,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Baby Or Sissy - You could be an adult baby or sissy. Some are both and love it., Nappy School,Sissybaby,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Baby Or Sissy - You could be an adult baby or sissy. Some are both and love it., Nappy School,Sissybaby,Sissy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
 Love it Baby Butch! For many I know it's a fantasy for me it's my reality. Thank You! Tonight I'm in Tennessee and I went out in public fully dressed & diapered. I had a wonderful time with my wife & her girlfriend. I was totally embarrassed & humiliated! For me, that's a good thing.

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
  Glad you love the caption Nylontoni. It is great when fantasy is reality and you love it like you do. Pretty daring to do that in Tennessee or any state. The world is changing for the better for us sissies and adult babies.

nylontoni
@ Baby Butch
  I agree. The transgendered folk that we are part of appreciate being part of the LGBT community. The violence against us was unwarranted. Thank God that stopped.
nylontoni
 The new dress I'm getting from the dressmaker will be ready in 2 weeks. It's white lace over white satin with crinolines underneath.  I'll take a picture when I get it. My wife tells me we have to go back for one final fitting. She wants me to wear it home fully dressed, diapered and made up.

lil sissie
can't wait to see the dress toni@ nylontoni

lil sissie

nylontoni
@ lil sissie
  The minute I get it I'll post the picture!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Like Lil Sissy I will be looking forward to seeing you in this custom made dress!

sissybabysamantha2
They are brilliant cappies Butch 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Thank you Sissybabysamantha2. *big smile*
lil sissie
WOW Baby Butch these are the best yet 
 lil sissie

nylontoni
@ lil sissie
  I would post family pictures of me as a very young boy wearing a dress diapers rubber panties, sissy socks and shoes but this is against Sissy Kiss guidelines. We don't support or condone pedophilia.

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Glad you like them so much Lil Sissy! I saw that picture and knew it had to be you. Had a great Thanksgiving family dinner then came home and made these 5 cappies.

keli1980
looks great and fun to read 

Baby Butch
@ keli1980
 Glad you found yours and liked it Keli 1980.
babyginagirl
Mommy Butch pease pease pease show MY baby girls pic's.I am soooo happy you have regressed me to what I truely needed to be,"A BABY GIRL"!!! Pease enroll me into the needed "NAPPY SCHOOL"!!! Me needs to learn the correct way to just be a BABY GIRL for ALL mommies!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I am sure Nappy School will be glad to have you! More Baby girls are needed. : )

shamrock
one call album is a baby and one call baby is a baby and one call cairo is a sissy and  one call lil sissis a baby and one call student is a baby what I got for this ah ah ah   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 You get an A+ for identifying all the captions! There is also a little sissy in each of them.
sissydina218
love the new captions baby butch enjoyed seeing cairo in her younger years. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I am glad these came out good, thanks!

jessybaby
Love them all

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Fank ooo Jessybaby!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.