PG B /sitter emma thinks 6pm is a better bed time for bell
Bell is upset because she thinks its not fair
Posted on
B /sitter emma thinks 6pm is a better bed time for bell - Bell is upset because she thinks its not fair, Babys new 6pm bedtime, Adult Babies
You can click the image to see the full size
 I dount  wanna go to bed nini at 6pm emily its to early no bell you are going at 6pm because your tired and cranky and im telling your mommy 6pm is better for you instead of 730pm and shell we see wat otchers have to say in a little voting poll now drink your bottle
Gallery Images by Bell
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
7pm is better
4 votes
7 30 pm
0 votes
6pm is when babygirls need to be in there cots
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I would say 7:00 is fine. But I’m not in charge. You better just get use to it, unless you want to get punished. 
Get creative, play under your blanket. 
sissybabysamantha2
I think 6 pm is a bit early try to negotiate  for 7pm but don.t argue to much or you might earn yourself a spanking    

Baby Butch
I also chose 7 pm as your bedtime. The babysitter is probably going to invite her boyfriend over so she wants you out of the way. LOL 
Erica lee day
What happened to baby sitter Sarah ? 
Erica Lee day 

Bell
@ Erica lee day
  oh she is away with her boyfriend this week she even sent a photo for mommy and  me to put on my nursery wall  

Erica lee day
@ Bell
  that’s nice sounds like fun bell.  Did you get tan lines from your pink dress 👗 when you got to play outside this Memorial Day weekend? 
Erica Lee day 

Bell
@ Erica lee day
  i little mommy made sure not to have me stay out side for to long and to put plenty of sun screen on especially around my shoulders and legs to be safe 

Erica lee day
I wish I had a babysitter that would put me to bed at 6:00 pm.   Totally treating me like a sissy baby.
Yolandria
You might be able to get a 7pm bed time if you tell your sitter you will trade your body hair for that extra hour.  =) 

Bell
@ Yolandria
   mes  body hair is allready gone 

Yolandria
@ Bell
  Good girl.  

Bell
@ Yolandria

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.