R Adult Baby 3
Some cappies about adult babies and their lives in diapers.
Posted on
Adult Baby 3 - Some cappies about adult babies and their lives in diapers., Sissybaby,Diaper,Adult Baby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Adult Baby 3 - Some cappies about adult babies and their lives in diapers., Sissybaby,Diaper,Adult Baby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Adult Baby 3 - Some cappies about adult babies and their lives in diapers., Sissybaby,Diaper,Adult Baby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Adult Baby 3 - Some cappies about adult babies and their lives in diapers., Sissybaby,Diaper,Adult Baby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
What adult baby cappie is best?
Babied
1 votes
Big Baby
1 votes
Glad Thad
4 votes
Makeover
3 votes
Mall Sissy
0 votes
Nannied
1 votes
Pleasure
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,,  i like them all and i pix all of them 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  That is great Shamrock, thanks. Too bad the poll won't let you vote for all of them. I guess I should have added that choice. : )
Baby Puss
Every one of these were great, very difficult to choose just one. I didn’t want to choose just one, but the one I picked was Babied. Nice job Baby Butch!

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Thank you Baby Puss for the interesting feedback about your vote. Five cappies have tied with 1 vote so far. Have a great day!

sissybabysamantha2
All very good but I Would vote for them all but  voted for pleasure It is nice to be plugged and nappied. 
Just a thought you could try a ranking poll   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Sorry I am limited to these polls, a ranking poll would be nice. All reolies indicate they would pick them all if I added that choice. I was thinking you might pick Pleasure.
lil sissie's Mummy
These were all great captions and really didn't want to pick any certain one but ?I went with Glad Thad

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  Hello Lil Sissie's Mummy! I see your choice was a difficult decision too. I voted Glad Thad knowing that would be a great job. : )

sissydina218
loved all these captions i voted for glad thad he makes a beautiful model as trixie .

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  The poll is close with Glad Thad winning by 1 vote. I am glad you loved all the captions Sissydina!
shamrock
hey baby butch,,,, what happing to your story  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  I lost interest in that story. Since it was not finished I deleted it.

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, there on new capplies or stories  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  Hi Shamrock, sorry to say my new Topics don't show in my gallery since June. The site is still messed up! Look on the Menu, go down to The Latest Topics, and click on Images. All my new stuff ended up there. Below Images is Stories. New stories don't post in Story Time any more. My Halloween story is the only new one showing. Get well soon!
shamrock
hi baby butch,,,, how you like window 11 why i ask the new PC have window 11 at stores now  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  I like it a lot so far. My new Dell Inspiron has it. It works great with my fast internet. Still learning a few things and need Word so I can access my story files. : )

shamrock
sorry no snow here in GA 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  That's a shame! It will be a very cold weekend in Florida. We even have freeze warnings. Have a great day!
shamrock
well,,,, baby butch is not home i will go to baby butch home and sleep in his crib and wear his clear diapers ,,,,,,, HA HA   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  Someone was sleeping in my crib and a couple of diapers are missing. HA HA I bet it was Shamrock! Nice to see your gallery comment. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.