R Admitted
Shamrock is admitted to the hospital for a sore foot. Strange things happen after that. (six caption story)
Posted on
Admitted - Shamrock is admitted to the hospital for a sore foot. Strange things happen after that. (six caption story), Straitjacket,Sissybaby,Diaper,Enema,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Admitted - Shamrock is admitted to the hospital for a sore foot. Strange things happen after that. (six caption story), Straitjacket,Sissybaby,Diaper,Enema,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Admitted - Shamrock is admitted to the hospital for a sore foot. Strange things happen after that. (six caption story), Straitjacket,Sissybaby,Diaper,Enema,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Admitted - Shamrock is admitted to the hospital for a sore foot. Strange things happen after that. (six caption story), Straitjacket,Sissybaby,Diaper,Enema,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,,, I really love my story BABY BUTCH and the nurses & doctors are pretty too and now in real life my foot is still bad and my other foot getting the same way and I have to go back to the doctor next month ,,,,, PS I hope there more story about me with the nurses practice first-aid on me ,,,,,, you really don't have to and I put them in my favorites

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Many pretty nurses and doctor too. All are females with lots of diapers for the patients. You make a great baby girl, he he. Glad you love the personal story Shamrock. Always nice to make the favorites page.
mistysshamrock
I like them too,,, and I like you make me one if them for me,,, you admitted in maternity ward as a girl bandaging eyes and den diaper baby girl in little girl maternity clothes ha' ha' ha 'ha ,,,,, PS thank you
 I like to wear maternity dresses and dress as a baby girl with diapers by female nurses

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
 Yur welcomb! I guess you are joking, giggles. Nice to see you like these captions of Shamrock. Hab gweat day!

mistysshamrock
@ Baby Butch
 no I not joking
 I like to wear maternity dresses and dress as a baby girl with diapers by female nurses

shamrock
@ mistysshamrock
 BE NICE,,, MISTYSSHAMROCK HE WORK TO HARD TO PUT THEM POST UP FOR US SO BE NICE
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
  Ha, ha, ha, generally means someone is joking. Are you asking me to make a caption for you as described? OR One of myself as you described.

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
  Ha, ha, ha, generally means someone is joking. Are you asking me to make a caption for you as described? OR One of myself as you described?

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
  Ha, ha, ha, generally means someone is joking. Are you asking me to make a caption for you as described? OR One of myself as you described?

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
  Ha, ha, ha, could mean someone is joking. I can make  one of you like that? Sorry, I don not wish to make one of myself like that.

shamrock
hi mistysshamrock how are you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 
babyginagirl
WOW,I sooooo WISH I could be BABY shamrock!!! I would soooo fuss and whine just like a baby girl,getting the enema's.I would then soooo LOVE to be confined into a pediatric ward in a real baby crib,then transferred to the mental ward.Just soooo PERFECT!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Great feedback, thank you Babyginagirl.

jessybaby
Mental ward would stink but look at all the cushy rewards! :-)

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Yes It makes a good fantasy but not good in reality!

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  I would soooooo LOVE to do ALL in reality!!!! I just want and need to be kept as a BABY girl in diapers,and everything baby related permantly!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 That is a good point and you are welcome to join Shamrock. Reality is better than fantasy as far as being treated like a baby girl.
red baron
I LOVE THIS ONE AND THE NURSES CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO ME I WILL LOVE IT  
i love to wear diapers and be a baby girl with female student nurses and be a baby girl patient with bandages from head to toe or with arms & legs in plaster casts   

Baby Butch
@ red baron
  This is one of my best thank you!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.